Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 24, 2016 8:10 pm

greengrass wrote:Ashley told Phyllis today that she feels sorry for the woman that Billy is involved with because she's only going to get her heart broken that Billy has rebound wrote all over him.

Jill's back tomorrow

Haha usually I dont care for Ashley but she's spot on

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 24, 2016 8:29 pm

I think there starting to set it up for the truth to come out about Billy and Phyllis and I can't wait......Jill and Ashley are going to have a field day with Phyllis

It's just me but I don't care for Victoria right now she's still out to make her father proud of her.....It's all about her father

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 24, 2016 8:40 pm

greengrass wrote:I think there starting to set it up for the truth to come out about Billy and Phyllis and I can't wait......Jill and Ashley are going to have a field day with Phyllis

It's just me but I don't care for Victoria right now she's still out to make her father proud of her.....It's all about her father

Oh, I Love her right now. I don't have an issue with her wanting to make him proud, she isn't defending him that's what I hate..

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:19 am

greengrass wrote:Ashley told Phyllis today that she feels sorry for the woman that Billy is involved with because she's only going to get her heart broken that Billy has rebound wrote all over him.

Jill's back tomorrow

Why doesn't Phyllis know that already? Or does she really think that it's all about her and that Billy no longer loves Victoria? If she throws her marriage away over Billy, then she's a bigger fool than I thought she was.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 am

Phyllis is a fool if she ever though that Billy would ever love her as much as he loves Victoria.........No woman will ever take Billy's heart the way Victoria has..........I'm waiting for Jill to find out what's been going on........Just like Ashley said who ever this woman is she's going to get her heart broken because Billy is on the rebound and Phyllis just happen to be the one that was there when he needed someone....................Jill's back so it should start getting interesting...like JW said jill is very out spoken,manipulative and always gets what she wants..........we all know she wants Billy with Victoria

Return to “The Young and the Restless”