Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 12:24 pm

I can't wait until Victoria is at the GCAC with Travis and Billy walks in and see's them.........I can just see the look on his face know.......it will be priceless.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:32 pm

greengrass wrote:I can't wait until Victoria is at the GCAC with Travis and Billy walks in and see's them.........I can just see the look on his face know.......it will be priceless.

And when she gets B&S back...that's what I truly want

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Both Billy and Phyllis are going down.I don't know how but I can't wait,Billy won't have Victoria there to catch him this time

I think that the hospital scene's might have something to do with Stitch's son Max,

Or maybe Billy hit rock bottom and had an accident with his motor cycle..it has to be pretty serious for both Tracy and Jill to come home at the same time

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:50 pm

greengrass wrote:Both Billy and Phyllis are going down.I don't know how but I can't wait,Billy won't have Victoria there to catch him this time

I think that the hospital scene's might have something to do with Stitch's son Max,

Or maybe Billy hit rock bottom and had an accident with his motor cycle..it has to be pretty serious for both Tracy and Jill to come home at the same time

I was thinking they introduced a motor cycle for a Reason

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 1:05 pm

When JT said he didn't think this was the end of Villy,but,just possibly change.I think he lied to us.I think Villy is going to be over for a very long time.................I don't see them getting past everything that has happen with them.the lying,backstabbing,cheating,............I just don't see how it's possible for them to get through all that

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:06 pm

greengrass wrote:When JT said he didn't think this was the end of Villy,but,just possibly change.I think he lied to us.I think Villy is going to be over for a very long time.................I don't see them getting past everything that has happen with them.the lying,backstabbing,cheating,............I just don't see how it's possible for them to get through all that

People are saying Chelsea should get Johnny back because Adam has a kid with someone else... if TPTB do that I will freak out

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 1:12 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:When JT said he didn't think this was the end of Villy,but,just possibly change.I think he lied to us.I think Villy is going to be over for a very long time.................I don't see them getting past everything that has happen with them.the lying,backstabbing,cheating,............I just don't see how it's possible for them to get through all that

People are saying Chelsea should get Johnny back because Adam has a kid with someone else... if TPTB do that I will freak out

I don't think Chelsea can take Johnny back because Victoria's name is on the birth certificate and the judge told Chelsea that it was her last chance to get her son and she willing gave him to Villy............after all this time I think they would have to prove that Victoria is an unfit mother......at one time I though they were going to prove that Johnny wasn't really Billy's,that Victor switched the test results in hoping it would break up Villy............people have been saying that since Villy got Johnny

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:13 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I don't think Chelsea can take Johnny back because Victoria's name is on the birth certificate and the judge told Chelsea that it was her last chance to get her son and she willing gave him to Villy............after all this time I think they would have to prove that Victoria is an unfit mother......at one time I though they were going to prove that Johnny wasn't really Billy's,that Victor switched the test results in hoping it would break up Villy............people have been saying that since Villy got Johnny

Oh, God. They better not ... that would break her heart

Return to “The Young and the Restless”