Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 am

I'd like to see Billy and Victoria tell him together,but not until he is old enough to understand what it all means.It could sound very complicated for a little boy to understand.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 am

greengrass wrote:I'd like to see Billy and Victoria tell him together,but not until he is old enough to understand what it all means.It could sound very complicated for a little boy to understand.

I wonder if they are letting them grow naturally or if they're going to be SORASed

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 11:18 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I'd like to see Billy and Victoria tell him together,but not until he is old enough to understand what it all means.It could sound very complicated for a little boy to understand.

I wonder if they are letting them grow naturally or if they're going to be SORASed

I hope they let them grow naturally,both Villy's kids are so adorable.Id hate to see them replaced with someone older...they let Cassie grow up on the show..........but were talking Pratt that doesn't like kids or women

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:24 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I hope they let them grow naturally,both Villy's kids are so adorable.Id hate to see them replaced with someone older...they let Cassie grow up on the show..........but were talking Pratt that doesn't like kids or women

True, I would mind Reed coming back permanently , he's alittle older

Return to “The Young and the Restless”