Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 30, 2016 6:20 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:Johnny is going to end up being sick

Yes I think so too.........Victoria drank so much wine that Billy wouldn't let her leave so she spent the night at Billy's place

those scene's with Villy today were so cute,them describing who they were seeing to each other was funny

Villy is on again tomorrow

Awe. Probably leukemia, like Delia.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Oh I hope not I don't want anything to happen to this cute little guy...........if he is sick that will bring Villy back together for their son

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 30, 2016 6:28 pm

greengrass wrote:Oh I hope not I don't want anything to happen to this cute little guy...........if he is sick that will bring Villy back together for their son

I think it would have to be huge like that.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 30, 2016 7:02 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Oh I hope not I don't want anything to happen to this cute little guy...........if he is sick that will bring Villy back together for their son

It is going to have to be huge and it will have to be something concerning the kids

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:08 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

It is going to have to be huge and it will have to be something concerning the kids

I don't think they made him sick for nothing

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 30, 2016 7:17 pm

They have been building up to something happening to Johnny.....he's been on a lot and now he gets sick just right out of the blue......remember they had Delia get sick a couple of times and then she was in the hospital with Leukemia

IMO............I think this is all going to start happening around the end of June so they can have the drama for July sweeps

If it's JFP & Pratt that is getting the boot,they only have till the end of the summer to prove they deserve to keep there jobs

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:20 pm

greengrass wrote:They have been building up to something happening to Johnny.....he's been on a lot and now he gets sick just right out of the blue......remember they had Delia get sick a couple of times and then she was in the hospital with Leukemia

IMO............I think this is all going to start happening around the end of June so they can have the drama for July sweeps

If it's JFP & Pratt that is getting the boot,they only have till the end of the summer to prove they deserve to keep there jobs

I don't know if I'm just biased but Villy has a natural love that Philly just doesn't

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:They have been building up to something happening to Johnny.....he's been on a lot and now he gets sick just right out of the blue......remember they had Delia get sick a couple of times and then she was in the hospital with Leukemia

I don't know if I'm just biased but Villy has a natural love that Philly just doesn't

I find Philly is forced...........All Villy has to do is look at each other,they don't even have to talk and you can see the love.I'm hoping Pratt's comments are true and Villy does get back together this summer.I think it's time for Villy to have a front burner s/l,Philly has had one since last Oct.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:26 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I find Philly is forced...........All Villy has to do is look at each other,they don't even have to talk and you can see the love.I'm hoping Pratt's comments are true and Villy does get back together this summer.I think it's time for Villy to have a front burner s/l,Philly has had one since last Oct.

I would like them to run brash and sassy together

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue May 31, 2016 7:20 am

∆∆∆∆ Me too. I even expect him to give it back to her at some point. I never got that he meant to take it from her, but bought it believing it was a planned sale.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”