Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:23 pm

both Billy and Victoria are sick of Jill interfering in their lives so they decided to stop fighting and make Jill think they were getting along really well,then maybe she would stop......but it only last about 5 minutes and then they were back fighting again............so I think this is going to be a very slow build to bring Villy back together that's as long as MY didn't change the script.....we know Pratt was going to reunite Villy but maybe MY isn't going too

VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

greengrass wrote:both Billy and Victoria are sick of Jill interfering in their lives so they decided to stop fighting and make Jill think they were getting along really well,then maybe she would stop......but it only last about 5 minutes and then they were back fighting again............so I think this is going to be a very slow build to bring Villy back together that's as long as MY didn't change the script.....we know Pratt was going to reunite Villy but maybe MY isn't going too

Did Billy accuse Travis of something

Return to “The Young and the Restless”