Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015
Posts: 2673
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:10 pm

greengrass wrote:I just seen the promo for next week and it looks so good and so intense.........it says leading up to 11k episode



The recap says Billy finds out Jill knows

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13122
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm

The trash did tell Billy that his mother know's about them and that's why she had to go back to Jack....Victoria told Travis that it is over between her and Billy the only thing they share is the kids that she would like to see where it goes with them

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13122
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:35 pm

after reading all of the spoilers there is nothing in there that even indicates that the affair comes out next week......but there is in the DTR spoilers

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2673
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:41 pm

greengrass wrote:The trash did tell Billy that his mother know's about them and that's why she had to go back to Jack....Victoria told Travis that it is over between her and Billy the only thing they share is the kids that she would like to see where it goes with them



I get it on her end. Fall spoilers mentioned Villy.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13122
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:42 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:The trash did tell Billy that his mother know's about them and that's why she had to go back to Jack....Victoria told Travis that it is over between her and Billy the only thing they share is the kids that she would like to see where it goes with them



I get it on her end. Fall spoilers mentioned Villy.



DTR spoilers mentioned Villy also

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2673
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:16 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:The trash did tell Billy that his mother know's about them and that's why she had to go back to Jack....Victoria told Travis that it is over between her and Billy the only thing they share is the kids that she would like to see where it goes with them



I get it on her end. Fall spoilers mentioned Villy.



DTR spoilers mentioned Villy also


What is DTR?

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13122
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:30 pm

DTR..means ..down the road

the spoilers for down the road is the same as the fall preview spoilers.......

an example....Billy and Victoria are like a moth to a flame,Jill was right to have them work together

it also says when Phyllis's affair with Billy is exposed her life will spiral out of control..and it says that Jack gets suspicious ..this is what is making me think that the affair doesn't come out on Sept 1st like MY said it would


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], memaa7, nriggleman05, poisonberries, Valentine14 and 1 guest

Back to Top