Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 10:28 am

Phyllis finally got her hooks into Billy just like she did Nick............so Villy is toast,there done.I don't ever expect Villy to get back together and Phyllis will make sure they don't.....she got what she has wanted for month's Billy in her pants.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:30 am

greengrass wrote:Phyllis finally got her hooks into Billy just like she did Nick............so Villy is toast,there done.I don't ever expect Villy to get back together and Phyllis will make sure they don't.....she got what she has wanted for month's Billy in her pants.
greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I wonder what the outcome is supposed to be

I don't know but I know I'm not here to watch all this crap............I know the May sweeps said some or all that are together at the first of the month won't be together at the end of sweeps.

I want Victoria to strut her stuff with Travis and let Billy see her...........I still think that Travis is going to put Victoria in danger...........on Tuesday Victoria makes a risky move

As far as I'm concerned Billy Abbott is dead............I will FF through all the trash/Jerk scene's[/quotes

They need to realize they took a turn for the worse.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 am

Spoiler..................Nick walks in on Billy and Victoria having another tedious argument and calls them out on wasting their love

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:03 am

greengrass wrote:Spoiler..................Nick walks in on Billy and Victoria having another tedious argument and calls them out on wasting their love

I wonder about timing of all this. Maybe Philly realizes they don't want to be together

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 11:14 am

Well May sweeps says for Jack/Phyllis/Billy/Victoria........there is temptation,lust and big mistakes

It says Travis's secrets will complicate his relationship with Victoria

They interviewed MR(Travis) on the red carpet and they said to him so your character is suppose to be mysterious and good guy and his reply was Oh we'll see.

then we have that hospital scene and then both Tracy and Jill coming home

it said that some or all that are together at the start of sweeps won't be together at the end..........so we have Jack/Phyllis Billy/Phyllis and Victoria connecting with Travis

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 11:18 am

I know one thing and that is if Billy and Victoria aren't working their way back together by the end of May sweeps I'm done with Y&R for the summer because I'm not watching that gutter trash they are trying to shove down our throats

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 12:12 pm

I have just been reading some comments and posts and people are anything but happy with Y&R right now..some fans have already quite watching.............so with 78% saying they don't want this Billy/Phyllis hook up there still going ahead with it knowing it could crash the ratings,I know I'm not watching it.

there saying there is no more happy times,no stable couples,it's all doom and gloom and that's not what we want to see on our show,there is enough of that in real life,we don't have to watch it on our soap.We want to see happy couples,family time,some good stuff,not all these recycled s/l's from Pratt's twisted mind

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:16 pm

greengrass wrote:I have just been reading some comments and posts and people are anything but happy with Y&R right now..some fans have already quite watching.............so with 78% saying they don't want this Billy/Phyllis hook up there still going ahead with it knowing it could crash the ratings,I know I'm not watching it.

there saying there is no more happy times,no stable couples,it's all doom and gloom and that's not what we want to see on our show,there is enough of that in real life,we don't have to watch it on our soap.We want to see happy couples,family time,some good stuff,not all these recycled s/l's from Pratt's twisted mind

I wonder if Billy had the choice Vikki or Phyllis, would he still be with Phyllis

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:16 pm

greengrass wrote:I have just been reading some comments and posts and people are anything but happy with Y&R right now..some fans have already quite watching.............so with 78% saying they don't want this Billy/Phyllis hook up there still going ahead with it knowing it could crash the ratings,I know I'm not watching it.

They better have some silver lining in this or I am out

Return to “The Young and the Restless”