Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 5:12 pm

I hope Jack goes after both those cheating lying pieces of trash.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:24 pm

greengrass wrote:I hope Jack goes after both those cheating lying pieces of trash.

Jack should have listened too Victoria

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Phyllis says to Jack tomorrow..........what ever fresh hell is coming don't you dare blame it on me...........then she'll go and have sex with his brother.......so the hell coming Jack's way is going to be on the gutter trash

I want Jack and Victoria to mop the ground with both those cheating loser's.....

I have no use for Phyllis and I have no respect left for Billy anymore....their both user's,their lower that dirt,or the stuff you scrap of the bottom of your shoe

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:38 pm

greengrass wrote:Phyllis says to Jack tomorrow..........what ever fresh hell is coming don't you dare blame it on me...........then she'll go and have sex with his brother.......so the hell coming Jack's way is going to be on the gutter trash

I want Jack and Victoria to mop the ground with both those cheating loser's.....

I have no use for Phyllis and I have no respect left for Billy anymore....their both user's,their lower that dirt,or the stuff you scrap of the bottom of your shoe

I want Vikki out of that mess and on to kicking ass at Newman

Return to “The Young and the Restless”