Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:49 am

We need Billy to get his RS instincts back..........I wish they would bring back the RS magazine company....Billy was at his best when he could uncover peoples secrets.........but I dough they will because now there going to have GC Buzz TV station......................I want Billy to uncover something too and blow him out of the water.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:08 am

greengrass wrote:We need Billy to get his RS instincts back..........I wish they would bring back the RS magazine company....Billy was at his best when he could uncover peoples secrets.........but I dough they will because now there going to have GC Buzz TV station......................I want Billy to uncover something too and blow him out of the water.

I loved his little threat to Travis. So what do we make of Billy's story to Johnny

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:35 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:We need Billy to get his RS instincts back..........I wish they would bring back the RS magazine company....Billy was at his best when he could uncover peoples secrets.........but I dough they will because now there going to have GC Buzz TV station......................I want Billy to uncover something too and blow him out of the water.

I loved his little threat to Travis. So what do we make of Billy's story to Johnny

I don't know what to make of his story to Johnny.....I liked that little threat too.Billy may not be with Victoria right now but he will always protect her and the kids

Return to “The Young and the Restless”