Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
knockout

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby knockout » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Quote Demus: I LOVE Billy & Victoria together!!! :D

These two are just what the other needs to be sucessful and happy. They both love their children, they're both business oriented. Billy likes to have fun (which Vicky needs to do) and Victoria is a serious person (which Billy needs to be).

They compliment one another. I truly hope the writers keep this pair together for a LONG time. Looking forward to them having a child or two together also ;)

BTW...to hell with Chloe, JT and Mac! They can all go pound sand :-)

HELL YEAH! :D

Demus

Postby Demus » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Quote knockout:
Quote Demus: I LOVE Billy & Victoria together!!! :D

These two are just what the other needs to be sucessful and happy. They both love their children, they're both business oriented. Billy likes to have fun (which Vicky needs to do) and Victoria is a serious person (which Billy needs to be).

They compliment one another. I truly hope the writers keep this pair together for a LONG time. Looking forward to them having a child or two together also ;)

BTW...to hell with Chloe, JT and Mac! They can all go pound sand :-)

HELL YEAH! :D

:-)

athorn

Postby athorn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Everyday I enjoy this more now I am totally back into the soap after a long time because of Billy and Victoria. So today they pretty much said they loved each other and I hope hope hope it stays that way after they find out the marriage is not legal. I hope they decide to get married on there own "sober". I love this pair and I agree I hope they stay together for a long long time

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira:
Quote tifa: didn't say anything negative about them? Dd I? My post was in response to Chloe and Victoria fighting over Billy. I said I wanted her to move on so there wouldn't be any fighting? I don't know what I said was wrong?

*headdesk* Tifa, no, you didn't exactly say anything negative about them, but this post is clearly for fans, and you've stated before you're not a fan. Your post was pretty much "Chloe this" and "Chloe that". Not anything really relevant to this thread, which is pertaining to why we love Billy and Victoria.

I saw you other thread... THAT'S what I'm talking about. Your previous post sounded more like something that should be in that thread. I hate to sound like I'm trying to be a moderator or something, but this is a big forum, with a lot of room for threads about other subjects, and this one is for Billtoria fans.

Hey girl! I don't usually post in the Peace Pipe 2010, but I did leave a message in there for you about your doggie. Hope you find it.

Puddy

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Billy and Victoria were so cute today they almost made me cry. Billt does love her but he probably afraid she doesn't feel the same way about him which as viewers know she does.

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 am

First- coolkraft~ I am so sorry I put an extra "K" in your screen name and left out the "l". My fingers leap go ahead of my brain as I type at times! :o

athorn~ I was doing fast-forwarding before, too, when all we were seeing was 2 Patty's and 2 Lauren's..ugh! Now I am sooooo hooked and can't get enough of Billy and Victoria! The ongoing love story.... :] ;) :]

Ladylamar~ Oh, I agree...in my opinion the MAGIC seems to be that they just can't stay away from each other! I want it to stay just like this!

Baby Charms and Maxiefan~
Yes, if the writers can just keep the "fun factor" in this relationship- it will be great with these two ...surviving against all odds! :] ;) ;)

Maxiefan and Butterfly~
I keep thinking "Chloe, what are you doing?" I thought we were done with her fixation in being "Billy focused". :o The plus: Victoria will probably "want" Billy even more and be jealous...can't wait!! :] ;)

Mo~ I think it is hilariuos! :-) They do give very sharp zingers ...then before you know it, they are hot and heavy! *) Next, it is like, OK, during this part, we want zero commercial breaks, we can't miss one sexy second!!! :-)

Miss Mahalax~ You bring up an interesting point...regarding Billy and Victoria admitting they made a mistake: does anyone else think what I am thinking...that it is hard for them to say it wasn't a mistake, only because everyone else is saying it was so wrong? ?) 8) Besides the fact, that they can't be honest yet how they feel for each other... :] ?)

knockout~ :] I just thought that was so adorable , too! These two have moments where they show much love and caring for each other...you just want to say awwwwww....(I do as I watch!) :]

tifa~ Yes, I do hope that this is Billy's final pairing. (He did have the wake-up call at Christmas, what a wake-up call that was!) Even though I do think he loved Mac, this is the real deal, grown-up, emotional, connected love that he has with Victoria! :] :)

ComeonPpl~ Love it...Billy does say so much with his eyes - in so many scenes! Looking at the ceiling...priceless! This is a romantic mystery, we can't wait to see what happens next...anger or some hot love scene? It's all good! :-) :)

Demus Thanks so much for your support...I think their little quarrels lead to those hot make-out sessions and more! I notice Billy is always defending Victoria, he is trying to hide his feelings less and less, IMO. :] ;)

Maxiefan ~ me too! Sometimes I'll hit rewind just to see Billy give her one of those "Just try to resist me" smiles he does - it is beyond sexy! :-) :-)

**PART TWO IS ON MY NEXT POST! Not sure if there is a character limit...I will be typing the continuation as this one posts! More replies follow... :)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:50 am

This couple is awesome period!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 am

Puddycat~ What a wonderful, heart-touching note from you. Thank you so much - I do try to keep everything in my life positive; it is harder to be any other way for me. As you know, though, life can sometimes get in the way. I am very sad to hear that you lost your sister to cancer. It is a relentless illness. I am so sorry, grief is a process without a timetable. %( I lost my sister in 2003, she was 45, and suffered MS. In a two-year period, I lost seven people I loved so much, including my Dad, my mother-in-law I was close to, and my 42 year-old cousin, who was like my brother.(Those were all three from cancer, the dreaded "C" word.) Then, last year, losing my incredible friend, she was my friend for 25 years...it was like one more hit of "how can this be real - someone... please tell me that this is just a bad dream". What can I say, it is unbelievably hard to get your brain and your heart around it.
Just know, "Puddy", your words mean a lot to me. Here we are - we're posting on a topic like the Y&R, and we post with people we've never met in person. It simply amazes me that I can feel a friendship for someone who not only have I not met, but also have not heard their voice, or have never seen their eyes. Yet, I do, I feel friendship reaching across technology, and from within their words. That is how I feel about you, grammapam,and others I have connected with on this board. It is truly, a most unexpected gift! :) One that I greatly appreciate! :) :]
On topic: ;) Billy is such a great actor, my hope is that the Y & R producers can keep him (I whispered that! He is sooo good) It is so great we can see real chemistry on our show!!!
Thanks again, Puddy, I will come on here as often as I can. I live in Arizona, so I am three hours later than back East.
Hugs to you! ♥

Knockout~ glad you checked back in- big hi to you!!! :) :-)

athorn~ oh, wouldn't an all-out huge, gorgeous wedding be great? We could have our own little wedding parties at home watching!!! Billy and Victoria forever...LOVE IT! ;) :)

butterfly~ you read my mind - I think they are not saying the words because it is too scary thinking something like: the other person might say back "what we have is just physical, I am attracted to you physically, but... Nobody wants to hear the word "but...". So, Billy and Victoria stay silent, and we WAIT! :o ;)

My closing note:
For me, Billy and Victoria are like reading an intense, can't-put- down novel! :) (Usually I am bad when reading one of those, I have to read the last chapter half-way through! 8) That's why I love to read what each of you add, as to what your thoughts are, and telling us what parts are your favorites. I can't read the last chapter ~ and it is getting to me!) Thanks for visiting! :]

Hope Billy & Victoria friends are having a restful night. One poster has a thread asking for our prayers tonight, please join me in praying for her request. ****

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:18 am

Quote butterfly affect: This couple is awesome period!

Hi butterfly, you night owl, you!!! ;) (It takes one to know one!) I am so addicted to Billy and Victoria that I can't wait until a weekend passes to see what happens on Mondays, and I absolutely love TGIF and weekends! ;) :)

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:10 am

Our couple was so awesome yesterday!!! Billy's in love :)) I loved their tag team against Victor and Billy's smiles as Victoria stood up to her father. My little chicken hawk LOL! So adorable. Of course they saved the best for last. I was blown away by the last scene. Amelia was so good in it. Billy Miller really has brought a lot out in her. They are so perfect together! I'm kind of sad that Victoria won't be Mrs. Abbott anymore :( But I guess it just gives them a reason to get married for real!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”