Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:56 pm

greengrass wrote:week of Aug 1st

spoiler.............Victoria Newman is back in business

Yes, she takes that offer real quick

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 pm

making a long story short because I'm heading to bed..................Jill and Phyllis got right into it and Jill told Phyllis that she know's Billy is self distructive but she expected more from her......Jill told Phyllis to end it with Billy or she would......Phyllis went over and told Billy it was over she was going back to Jack because she couldn't hurt him that way she also told Billy that she lied when she said she loved him.Billy had tears in his eyes when she left...........but you know it's not over because they hook up again at the end of the week.........Jill will find out that the trash is still sleeping with Billy and she will expose their affair...........................I kind of figured they would have Jack and Phyllis back together before it all came out.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:18 am

greengrass wrote:making a long story short because I'm heading to bed..................Jill and Phyllis got right into it and Jill told Phyllis that she know's Billy is self distructive but she expected more from her......Jill told Phyllis to end it with Billy or she would......Phyllis went over and told Billy it was over she was going back to Jack because she couldn't hurt him that way she also told Billy that she lied when she said she loved him.Billy had tears in his eyes when she left...........but you know it's not over because they hook up again at the end of the week.........Jill will find out that the trash is still sleeping with Billy and she will expose their affair...........................I kind of figured they would have Jack and Phyllis back together before it all came out.

The only thing Phyllis needs to do is tell Jack the truth, that's it! If she can't do that then she deserves whatever Jill may have in store for her. Punk.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 am

greengrass wrote:making a long story short because I'm heading to bed..................Jill and Phyllis got right into it and Jill told Phyllis that she know's Billy is self distructive but she expected more from her......Jill told Phyllis to end it with Billy or she would......Phyllis went over and told Billy it was over she was going back to Jack because she couldn't hurt him that way she also told Billy that she lied when she said she loved him.Billy had tears in his eyes when she left...........but you know it's not over because they hook up again at the end of the week.........Jill will find out that the trash is still sleeping with Billy and she will expose their affair...........................I kind of figured they would have Jack and Phyllis back together before it all came out.

I hope she does. Right in public or something.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”