Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:42 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Billy going through Victoria's computer is just wrong. He's wrong, no matter how justified he is in his anger for Victor. Victoria is now in charge of this stupid internet project and there is no way he can aim his gun at Victor without shooting Victoria in the heart. She will be the one responsible for anything that goes wrong, and it seems that he doesn't care. His hatred for Victor is now the most important thing in his life and it's just sad.

I'm holding on to the hope he just ends this whole thing, but idk.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:49 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
villyforever55 wrote:Billy going through Victoria's computer is just wrong. He's wrong, no matter how justified he is in his anger for Victor. Victoria is now in charge of this stupid internet project and there is no way he can aim his gun at Victor without shooting Victoria in the heart. She will be the one responsible for anything that goes wrong, and it seems that he doesn't care. His hatred for Victor is now the most important thing in his life and it's just sad.

Billy needs to end this so he can be with Victoria.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:41 pm

LDCOOL wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Victoria proposed to Billy in the promo

Billy needs to end this so he can be with Victoria.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:19 pm

This statement of yours took me back. Back to the trailer and Vicki being left in charge, and Billy asking about anything going wrong on her watch, warning her about the Mitsukoshi thing, all the loved drama that came after, because Billy wanted to protect her. Those were the days. *sigh*

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:

This statement of yours took me back. Back to the trailer and Vicki being left in charge, and Billy asking about anything going wrong on her watch, warning her about the Mitsukoshi thing, all the loved drama that came after, because Billy wanted to protect her. Those were the days. *sigh*

By the sounds of the article I read he's going to back out.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:

That's what I was thinking about when I wrote that comment, when earning and keeping her trust actually meant something to him. Maybe it still does, I'll just wait and see. Back then he did find out about the antique gun, but kept it to himself, maybe he'll do the same this time.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:24 pm

I never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be saying this but...........Jason & Amelia are sizzling hot together.

I also read an article that sounded like he was going to back out of his deal with Phyllis..........I really hope he does.

I think the writers were just playing around with some different angles just in case JT wasn't excepted as Billy or maybe they didn't realize just how much chemistry Amelia and Jason would have together.

I noticed that in the DTR spoilers they took out the one about Victoria dealing with her trust issues with Billy before she could move forward.

This might be wishful think or maybe just hoping but I think the wedding planner is for Billy and Victoria... I could be wrong and I probably am but I hope not

VILLY FOREVER

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:10 pm

greengrass wrote:I never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be saying this but...........Jason & Amelia are sizzling hot together.

I also read an article that sounded like he was going to back out of his deal with Phyllis..........I really hope he does.

I think the writers were just playing around with some different angles just in case JT wasn't excepted as Billy or maybe they didn't realize just how much chemistry Amelia and Jason would have together.

I noticed that in the DTR spoilers they took out the one about Victoria dealing with her trust issues with Billy before she could move forward.

This might be wishful think or maybe just hoping but I think the wedding planner is for Billy and Victoria... I could be wrong and I probably am but I hope not

VILLY FOREVER

She asks him in the previews

Return to “The Young and the Restless”