Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:15 pm

greengrass wrote:I just heard that there will be an epic fallout from Billy & Phyllis's affair,it will involve the Abbott's and Newman's and probably bring out that Phyllis was the one who had Adam kidnapped.

Ashley already warned Phyllis about hurting Jack and Billy

This could get very nasty and Billy and Phyllis will deserve everything that comes their way

I just want it over with. I don't care how it happens as long as they suffer.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 2:07 pm

This might be a HUGE coincidence...but I was looking at Y and R wiki and there used to be a character named Michael Crawford....he was paired up with Jill...is it possible he's Jill's son...???????

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 2:17 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:This might be a HUGE coincidence...but I was looking at Y and R wiki and there used to be a character named Michael Crawford....he was paired up with Jill...is it possible he's Jill's son...???????

I remember him and anything is possible

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 2:19 pm

On the cover of the new CBS Soaps in depth magazine it has a picture of Billy and Phyllis and it says.......

Heading for a sexy disaster

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 2:24 pm

greengrass wrote:On the cover of the new CBS Soaps in depth magazine it has a picture of Billy and Phyllis and it says.......

Heading for a sexy disaster

It's a disaster...but it aint sexy...I am so waiting for their crash and burn

On a different note, I LOVE Victoria and he relationship with Nick... she needs to swoop in and kill Luca

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Even though this is a Villy thread, I need to speak on Tricky'. Now, I'm all for Victoria getting out there, leading some sort of double life as Victoria/Tori and, even maybe having some fun with Travis, but I'd much rather see her having fun and rocking it as CEO of Newman, successfully turning the company around. I've been reading to much on twitter about how much Travis will do for her; making her strong, making Billy jealous, making her happy, etc. Why can't Victoria tap into her own power and strength without the aid of a man? Why can't she find her own self confidence without a man telling her how great she is? That's what Billy used to do for her, but I want her to do it for herself, if not, when 'that man' is no longer in her orbit, she's left floundering and doubting herself. I've seen enough of that.

I need to see Victoria as strong, confident, powerful and successful because that's who she is. And she can have fun with Travis as 'Tori', but not because of him. And at this point, I could care less about what Billy feels, she's spent too much time and energy worrying about Billy's 'feelings' while he doesn't give a crap about hers. JMHO.

Still Team Villy, but TeamVictoria until Billy gets himself straight and treats Victoria like the gift that he is.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:30 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Even though this is a Villy thread, I need to speak on Tricky'. Now, I'm all for Victoria getting out there, leading some sort of double life as Victoria/Tori and, even maybe having some fun with Travis, but I'd much rather see her having fun and rocking it as CEO of Newman, successfully turning the company around. I've been reading to much on twitter about how much Travis will do for her; making her strong, making Billy jealous, making her happy, etc. Why can't Victoria tap into her own power and strength without the aid of a man? Why can't she find her own self confidence without a man telling her how great she is? That's what Billy used to do for her, but I want her to do it for herself, if not, when 'that man' is no longer in her orbit, she's left floundering and doubting herself. I've seen enough of that.

I need to see Victoria as strong, confident, powerful and successful because that's who she is. And she can have fun with Travis as 'Tori', but not because of him. And at this point, I could care less about what Billy feels, she's spent too much time and energy worrying about Billy's 'feelings' while he doesn't give a crap about hers. JMHO.

Still Team Villy, but TeamVictoria until Billy gets himself straight and treats Victoria like the gift that he is.

I agree with you completely. I want her to be who she is on her own, but maybe have Travis as some additional support.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”