Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Billy still wants the trash really bad,he wants them to sneak around and be careful there not caught.So IMO Victoria is going to be Billy second chose..........it's very clear that the trash is his first chose

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:02 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy still wants the trash really bad,he wants them to sneak around and be careful there not caught.So IMO Victoria is going to be Billy second chose..........it's very clear that the trash is his first chose

I disagree. Victoria just told I'm she was done. Where does he go? To his back up .

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm really starting to lose interest in this whole trash affair coming out.......if they don't do it until Nov. I will have lost all interest.....there only going to put Villy back together long enough to break them up for good this time.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm

greengrass wrote:I'm really starting to lose interest in this whole trash affair coming out.......if they don't do it until Nov. I will have lost all interest.....there only going to put Villy back together long enough to break them up for good this time.

I think everything Phyllis said was true, Billy is out to prove he's over Victoria, which means he is not. John is back (probably in Jack's vision) which must mean he knows about the affair.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm just getting really bored with Y&R.....Billy/trash are disgusting and Victoria/Travis are boring and I really not interested in any of the other s/l's....I've had it up to my eye balls with Victor and his so called protecting his family BS.I don't care about Chloe or Neil.....I'm just hanging in for Villy and that's not every day and even the days I watch I FF 90% of the show.I don't care about the Adam s/l either.rumor has it that JH is leaving the show.

John Abbot's ghost doesn't come until the end of Sept......so we still have a month of this BS with Billy and the trash

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:14 pm

greengrass wrote:I'm just getting really bored with Y&R.....Billy/trash are disgusting and Victoria/Travis are boring and I really not interested in any of the other s/l's....I've had it up to my eye balls with Victor and his so called protecting his family BS.I don't care about Chloe or Neil.....I'm just hanging in for Villy and that's not every day and even the days I watch I FF 90% of the show.I don't care about the Adam s/l either.rumor has it that JH is leaving the show.

John Abbot's ghost doesn't come until the end of Sept......so we still have a month of this BS with Billy and the trash
greengrass wrote:Billy still wants the trash really bad,he wants them to sneak around and be careful there not caught.So IMO Victoria is going to be Billy second chose..........it's very clear that the trash is his first chose

I hope not that long before its out. Spoilers suggested they get close. Billy was not there for a book, I think they all knew it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”