Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:35 am

Billy should already know what he's losing but his hurt feelings are just more important.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:53 am

villyforever55 wrote:Billy should already know what he's losing but his hurt feelings are just more important.

Yes, he should. Victoria needs to slay him.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:52 pm

I think when Billy see's Victoria with Travis I'm hoping it will trigger something in him to turn his life around and quite being a jerk...................I think Billy will investigate Travis like he did Stitch..............The jealousy will come out in him big time

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:04 pm

greengrass wrote:I think when Billy see's Victoria with Travis I'm hoping it will trigger something in him to turn his life around and quite being a jerk...................I think Billy will investigate Travis like he did Stitch..............The jealousy will come out in him big time

And I hope she struts around like the hottest thing in GC...make him sweat it out....

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:23 pm

greengrass wrote:I think when Billy see's Victoria with Travis I'm hoping it will trigger something in him to turn his life around and quite being a jerk...................I think Billy will investigate Travis like he did Stitch..............The jealousy will come out in him big time

I can't wait to see the smirk knocked off of his face if / when he sees them talking

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Well we had a couple of really nice days here but know it's pouring rain and it's suppose to rain all week.....time to get some inside things done......

The Emmy's to look to exciting for me this year,none of my favorites were nominated,BM,AH,BJ,the only one I would like to win would be Jessica Collins(Avery)

From what I'm hearing the Villy fans are going to be in for some torture over the next month

Hoping Villy comes together at the end of this mess.I'm hoping it only lasts the month of May sweeps and then we can move on to something new for Villy...Something that they can get through together.......instead of this mess.

I'm not surprised the ratings are at an all time low......just look at the s/l's there terrible.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:35 pm

greengrass wrote:Well we had a couple of really nice days here but know it's pouring rain and it's suppose to rain all week.....time to get some inside things done......

The Emmy's to look to exciting for me this year,none of my favorites were nominated,BM,AH,BJ,the only one I would like to win would be Jessica Collins(Avery)

From what I'm hearing the Villy fans are going to be in for some torture over the next month

Hoping Villy comes together at the end of this mess.I'm hoping it only lasts the month of May sweeps and then we can move on to something new for Villy...Something that they can get through together.......instead of this mess.

I'm not surprised the ratings are at an all time low......just look at the s/l's there terrible.

It's rainy here too. I'm hoping this is only during May sweeps too. Although Travis is a cute guy, I don't want him around permanently. I guess we'll have to wait and see.... I think he is only reoccurring but if people like him they could make him permanent, I just hate them using Victoria to prop up everyone else and get them a fanbase like they did with Stitch.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 01, 2016 1:09 pm

They can keep Travis if they want as long as they put Billy and Victoria back together and give Travis to someone else.like they did with Stitch......................I wonder what this big secret is that Travis has that's going to complicate Victoria's relationship with him.

It says that Phyllis wants Billy back with Victoria so she can get him out of her head.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:30 pm

greengrass wrote:They can keep Travis if they want as long as they put Billy and Victoria back together and give Travis to someone else.like they did with Stitch......................I wonder what this big secret is that Travis has that's going to complicate Victoria's relationship with him.

It says that Phyllis wants Billy back with Victoria so she can get him out of her head.

Alot of people in the magazine I got want Villy back...and want Victor to come after Phyllis

Return to “The Young and the Restless”