Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:31 pm

When I say I don't agree with that I mean living there. Idk she was gonna catch crap if he didn't because that means she wasn't home when she's with him,but now she's the bad guy if he's there.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:01 am

did you see on twitter that someone posted that JT said he gets annoyed when he doesn't work with Gina for 3 days and that Gina said when she finds out that she is working with JT she gets all giggly and excited.

that is a crock because they are two professional's,that would be like there bashing the other actor's they work with and that's not allowed..........JT has said many times that he loves working with both Amelia and Gina............IMO this is a Philly lover that has put this on twitter

JT said that he doesn't know who his love interest is going to be and he can't chose one or the other because he loves working with both these woman.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:04 am

I wonder who this new woman Marnie is going to be for she's in her late 20s early 30s........

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:16 am

greengrass wrote:I wonder who this new woman Marnie is going to be for she's in her late 20s early 30s........

I think Marnie will be someone from Travis's past which may just catapult Vicki and Billy back into each other's orbit...

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:39 am

greengrass wrote:did you see on twitter that someone posted that JT said he gets annoyed when he doesn't work with Gina for 3 days and that Gina said when she finds out that she is working with JT she gets all giggly and excited.

that is a crock because they are two professional's,that would be like there bashing the other actor's they work with and that's not allowed..........JT has said many times that he loves working with both Amelia and Gina............IMO this is a Philly lover that has put this on twitter

JT said that he doesn't know who his love interest is going to be and he can't chose one or the other because he loves working with both these woman.

Okay that sounds like some philly delusions, I've never heard him say that or her for that matter and I follow I interviews.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:40 am

greengrass wrote:I wonder who this new woman Marnie is going to be for she's in her late 20s early 30s........

I'm not sure, but you guys I think she may be tied to Chloe and Bella

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:03 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:

I was hoping she would be tied to Travis somehow,a wife,an ex wife or a jealous girlfriend.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:07 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I was hoping she would be tied to Travis somehow,a wife,an ex wife or a jealous girlfriend.

Lol she probably won't be here for like two months my greedy self was hoping he was gone by then lol

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:14 am

I know Travis is still here at the end of Oct.because they have already taped the Halloween scene's and he is in them.......If there going to keep him on board they will probably pair him with someone else once Villy starts to reconnect with each other

Return to “The Young and the Restless”