Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12907
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:22 pm

With Victoria being pushed out of Newman by her father..I think Victoria will take Jill's offer,maybe not right when she offers it but after she has time to think about it..........

I don't know if Jill will tell Victoria about Billy and the trash or not.................but something must happen in order for Danial to come home right out of the blue.

I think Jill will use this information to her advantage...........like JW said Jill is a manipulater and a meddler.JW also said there is a lot of twist to this s/l

I really hope that when billy and Victoria start working together he gets sided tracked by her and forgets about the trash

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:42 pm

greengrass wrote:With Victoria being pushed out of Newman by her father..I think Victoria will take Jill's offer,maybe not right when she offers it but after she has time to think about it..........

I don't know if Jill will tell Victoria about Billy and the trash or not.................but something must happen in order for Danial to come home right out of the blue.

I think Jill will use this information to her advantage...........like JW said Jill is a manipulater and a meddler.JW also said there is a lot of twist to this s/l

I really hope that when billy and Victoria start working together he gets sided tracked by her and forgets about the trash



That's my hope. They're acting very careless in this affair, I mean seriously having sex in your mother's house with the door open?

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12907
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 pm

I'm wondering if Danial walks in on Billy and the trash like he did with Nick and her......because I read that Danial's return is going to be an epic shocker and it's not to long after he arrives that the affair is discovered and the trash's life spirals out of control..........I really could care less what happens to the trash.It's Jack I feel sorry for.Jack's and Billy's relationship will never be the same again..........I really hope the trash is happy with her self destroying the relationship between two brothers all because she couldn't keep her legs closed..........

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:37 pm

greengrass wrote:I'm wondering if Danial walks in on Billy and the trash like he did with Nick and her......because I read that Danial's return is going to be an epic shocker and it's not to long after he arrives that the affair is discovered and the trash's life spirals out of control..........I really could care less what happens to the trash.It's Jack I feel sorry for.Jack's and Billy's relationship will never be the same again..........I really hope the trash is happy with her self destroying the relationship between two brothers all because she couldn't keep her legs closed..........


God I hope it ends before Daniel's return. I think it's ridiculous that Phyllis always cheats on the one man that picks her first

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12907
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Phyllis cheated on Danny,then she cheated on Jack with Nick and then Ronan when she was with Nick and know Billy while she is married to Jack again.......It seems like she cheats on every man she is with......so if Billy and the trash get together after the affair comes out who is she going to cheat with on Billy............that's her MO,she cheats on everyone she is .

I'm hoping once Billy and Victoria start working together it will slow things up with Billy and the trash

I want Villy back together but I really don't see it happening by the end of summer sweeps.Maybe by Nov. sweeps

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:24 pm

greengrass wrote:Phyllis cheated on Danny,then she cheated on Jack with Nick and then Ronan when she was with Nick and know Billy while she is married to Jack again.......It seems like she cheats on every man she is with......so if Billy and the trash get together after the affair comes out who is she going to cheat with on Billy............that's her MO,she cheats on everyone she is .

I'm hoping once Billy and Victoria start working together it will slow things up with Billy and the trash

I want Villy back together but I really don't see it happening by the end of summer sweeps.Maybe by Nov. sweeps


That's true. Hopefully by nov, I don't mind a slow build up as long as it is visible. Billy would probably cheat on Billy with Jack lol


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: baffled, fighterm, Google [Bot], robert130 and 2 guests

Back to Top