Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
eversleek

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby eversleek » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 am

Me too! I just wanted them to enjoy being back together for a few months and then remarry. I do want them remarried but not after a month. That just spells doom. Sigh. I already see Victoria learning about the double crossing and calling off the wedding. Then of course Billy will cry to Phyllis. RME.

Maybe they will surprise us. I just doubt it.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:59 pm

eversleek wrote:Me too! I just wanted them to enjoy being back together for a few months and then remarry. I do want them remarried but not after a month. That just spells doom. Sigh. I already see Victoria learning about the double crossing and calling off the wedding. Then of course Billy will cry to Phyllis. RME.

Maybe they will surprise us. I just doubt it.

If you notice the spoilers say Phyliss enacts her plan, not Phyliss and Billy like before...hoping this means he realizes what he has.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:59 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:A wedding planner seems like a sure fire way to have the wedding called off before it happens.

I really just wanted Villy to love being together again, without having to call it anything. Then, once they seemed settled in for the long haul (3-6 months soap time), Billy could surprise her with a proposal and some way for the nuptials to take place quickly before Victor could interfere.

I'm hoping they wait before getting married, or even engaged. They still have a lot of issues to work through before doing anything. I get where Victoria's coming from. She's just so happy that Billy's alive she's willing to forget everything, but, she needs to slow down. And Billy needs to get his priorities in order. There's no way he can go after Victor without Victoria being hurt in the process. Wonder what Billy's answer will be, probably 'yes' since he did tell her to pick out a wedding dress.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:52 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:A wedding planner seems like a sure fire way to have the wedding called off before it happens.

I really just wanted Villy to love being together again, without having to call it anything. Then, once they seemed settled in for the long haul (3-6 months soap time), Billy could surprise her with a proposal and some way for the nuptials to take place quickly before Victor could interfere.

I'm hoping they wait before getting married, or even engaged. They still have a lot of issues to work through before doing anything. I get where Victoria's coming from. She's just so happy that Billy's alive she's willing to forget everything, but, she needs to slow down. And Billy needs to get his priorities in order. There's no way he can go after Victor without Victoria being hurt in the process. Wonder what Billy's answer will be, probably 'yes' since he did tell her to pick out a wedding dress.

I can picture her being alittle upset if he says no..

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:40 pm

villyforever55 wrote:

Maybe just once, he'll be the voice of reason. He keeps saying he doesn't deserve her. Maybe he'll tell her not yet, and that he needs to do the work still to truly earn back her trust in him.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:50 pm

A good writer who knows the history of this couple could write some amazing dialogue and create a beautiful, loving scene here with this proposal. Guess I'll just wait and see.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:01 pm

villyforever55 wrote:A good writer who knows the history of this couple could write some amazing dialogue and create a beautiful, loving scene here with this proposal. Guess I'll just wait and see.

I want them to be married, but not in a rushed way.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:03 pm

villyforever55 wrote:A good writer who knows the history of this couple could write some amazing dialogue and create a beautiful, loving scene here with this proposal. Guess I'll just wait and see.

Maybe you could write it?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:

Maybe you could write it?

I'm thinking about it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”