Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:49 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:If Villy does reunite and they are on solid ground with each other I would love to see the trash try and take on Victoria..Vikki would eat her for breakfast........

I'd die laughing. She is going to explode.

Phyllis never learns. It still hurts her that Danny chose Christine over her, that Nick chose Sharon over her and now, Billy will choose Victoria. Of course along the way she pulls out all the stops to hang on to the man of the moment, always making herself seem desperate and pathetic. Victoria better watch her back when it happens, she may have to buy an armored tank, just in case Phyllis decides to go all 'Fatal Attraction' and rent another car. Billy, like most men, will be oblivious to Phyllis' machinations and will probably end up in some stupid compromising situations with the resident she-wolf and Victoria will have to knock some sense into him.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:57 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:If Villy does reunite and they are on solid ground with each other I would love to see the trash try and take on Victoria..Vikki would eat her for breakfast........

I'd die laughing. She is going to explode.

Phyllis never learns. It still hurts her that Danny chose Christine over her, that Nick chose Sharon over her and now, Billy will choose Victoria. Of course along the way she pulls out all the stops to hang on to the man of the moment, always making herself seem desperate and pathetic. Victoria better watch her back when it happens, she may have to buy an armored tank, just in case Phyllis decides to go all 'Fatal Attraction' and rent another car. Billy, like most men, will be oblivious to Phyllis' machinations and will probably end up in some stupid compromising situations with the resident she-wolf and Victoria will have to knock some sense into him.

I hope her stupid actions won't hurt the children, because then I'll flip out. Phyllis always stays classless. Has Jack every cheated on her, he seems to be the only one picking her first.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:13 pm

I started to watch the show but I ended up turning it off.I don't care about Summer/Luca or Victor manipulating the situation to suit his own purposes and I can't stand that self rightous tramp of a Phyllis.and to me Victoria and Travis are boring.

I will watch tomorrow because Billy walks in on Victoria and Travis half dressed...................IMO because of what Billy seen with Victoria and Travis I think after Billy and the tramp have their big blow up they'll have sex.Billy will think he has lost Victoria to Travis

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:21 pm

greengrass wrote:I started to watch the show but I ended up turning it off.I don't care about Summer/Luca or Victor manipulating the situation to suit his own purposes and I can't stand that self rightous tramp of a Phyllis.and to me Victoria and Travis are boring.

I will watch tomorrow because Billy walks in on Victoria and Travis half dressed...................IMO because of what Billy seen with Victoria and Travis I think after Billy and the tramp have their big blow up they'll have sex.Billy will think he has lost Victoria to Travis

I find tricky to be sweet and I love that she's not pinning after Billy when he doesn't appreciate her. I love Villy, I love that he walks in on her. I'm not thinking they'll have sex again because he finds out Jill knows.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:29 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I started to watch the show but I ended up turning it off.I don't care about Summer/Luca or Victor manipulating the situation to suit his own purposes and I can't stand that self rightous tramp of a Phyllis.and to me Victoria and Travis are boring.

I find tricky to be sweet and I love that she's not pinning after Billy when he doesn't appreciate her. I love Villy, I love that he walks in on her. I'm not thinking they'll have sex again because he finds out Jill knows.

I haven't watched yet, but I will tomorrow! I can't wait to see Daniel and Billy catching Victoria and Travis together getting ready to do the do! And Billy can think he lost Victoria to Travis if it makes him feel better. Tricky is sweet and cute, but they are not now and never will be 'Villy', they are not permanent. In the meantime, let Victoria get her groove on with a cute guy; I'm just glad she's not crying and whining over Billy!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:56 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I haven't watched yet, but I will tomorrow! I can't wait to see Daniel and Billy catching Victoria and Travis together getting ready to do the do! And Billy can think he lost Victoria to Travis if it makes him feel better. Tricky is sweet and cute, but they are not now and never will be 'Villy', they are not permanent. In the meantime, let Victoria get her groove on with a cute guy; I'm just glad she's not crying and whining over Billy!

I agree. They aren't permanent, but I'm interested in why he even cares.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Billy believes that part of Victoria belongs to him and him alone, forever, and Victoria feels the same way about Billy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Billy and Victoria will always be in love with each other and they will always be jealous of who the other one is with.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:15 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy and Victoria will always be in love with each other and they will always be jealous of who the other one is with.

Exactly! If something were to happen to Victoria or if she was in any type of danger, Billy would run to her side so fast it would make Phyllis' head spin! And the same for Victoria; nothing and no one will keep her from running to be with Billy if she thought he needed her.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Does Billy have a key or something , how does he get in??

Return to “The Young and the Restless”