Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:Billy IMO deserves Phyllis. I hope the new writers look to fix him.

I wonder what this secret is.

It must be something huge if Travis is evasive with Ashley that it sends up red flags with her

I have a feeling they will slowly bring Billy back to himself.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:17 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:Billy IMO deserves Phyllis. I hope the new writers look to fix him.

I wonder what this secret is.

It must be something huge if Travis is evasive with Ashley that it sends up red flags with her

I have a feeling they will slowly bring Billy back to himself.

I think Villy will get closer when it becomes them vs NE, tricky will become business rivals

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:19 pm

The writers are going to do what ever they want so from here on in I'm not expecting a Villy reunion because I don't think there is going to be one.not know not ever............there just going to keep blowing smoke up our ass just to keep us watching.................so here is one chick that will be leaving the show if they don't do as they promised and put Villy back together .

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:23 pm

greengrass wrote:The writers are going to do what ever they want so from here on in I'm not expecting a Villy reunion because I don't think there is going to be one.not know not ever............there just going to keep blowing smoke up our ass just to keep us watching.................so here is one chick that will be leaving the show if they don't do as they promised and put Villy back together .

I think they're on their way to a reunion

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Who doesnt check with their significant other before accepting a job!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Apparently Travis doesn't.....considering Victor hired Travis to help him go after Jack and Jabot and the way he has been talking about B&S I can only imagine what he has in store for that company.

I know Villy will be on the same page when it comes to B&S but do you think they'll be on the same page when it comes to Jack and Jabot...................I think Victor is going to try and get B&S and Victoria back at NE

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm wondering if Travis will double cross Victor..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:33 pm

I can't wait to see what Ashley know's about Travis.......it must be really something if it shock's Victoria

Return to “The Young and the Restless”