Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:33 pm

greengrass wrote:It says that Phyllis marriage and Philly's romance hangs in the balance when this person discovers what has been going on between them....................

I think Jill already suspects something by what Michael said and the look on Phyllis's face when they were talking about Billy and the naked girl in his house.

Spoiler............Travis finds out Victoria's real idenitity next week...........................I'll bet you it's Luca who tells him

Probably, I'm hoping July is a better YR month June looks crappy. Villy was cute when she dropped of Johnny.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 28, 2016 10:11 am

there is some cute stuff on Monday with Villy .....................their at Billy's house drinking wine and talking about affairs.Victoria says to Billy,are you having an affair because I heard a rumor and Billy says that funny because I heard something of the same thing about you

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 28, 2016 10:57 am

greengrass wrote:there is some cute stuff on Monday with Villy .....................their at Billy's house drinking wine and talking about affairs.Victoria says to Billy,are you having an affair because I heard a rumor and Billy says that funny because I heard something of the same thing about you

Oh, boy. If she only knew the whole truth. I think he's a bit jealous.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:there is some cute stuff on Monday with Villy .....................their at Billy's house drinking wine and talking about affairs.Victoria says to Billy,are you having an affair because I heard a rumor and Billy says that funny because I heard something of the same thing about you

If you ask me they are both jealous.They want to be together but their both to stubborn to give in

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:13 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

If you ask me they are both jealous.They want to be together but their both to stubborn to give in

Rumor has it, two soap writers are being fired. Hope it's Y and R'S powers that be.

Yeah, they're both jealous. I think Travis gets so mad because he has some kind of Newman history...I'm really hoping he isn't linked to Sharon.
Last edited by VillyLove2015 on Sat May 28, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 28, 2016 1:59 pm

let's hope it is Jill & Chuck.......then maybe we can get some writers that care about the history of the show and the characters,instead of J&C doing as they please with the show by disregarding all of it's history

If there only giving these writers until the end of the summer to put up or shut up I suggest they start listening to the fans and quite giving all this crap we don't want to watch.No body wants to watch a grandmother screwing a guy young enough to be her son.............this is not Mrs Robinson

I just heard that Chloe will be back for July sweeps.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:39 pm

greengrass wrote:let's hope it is Jill & Chuck.......then maybe we can get some writers that care about the history of the show and the characters,instead of J&C doing as they please with the show by disregarding all of it's history

If there only giving these writers until the end of the summer to put up or shut up I suggest they start listening to the fans and quite giving all this crap we don't want to watch.No body wants to watch a grandmother screwing a guy young enough to be her son.............this is not Mrs Robinson

I just heard that Chloe will be back for July sweeps.

\

I'm not a fan of Chloe but oh well. It's going to be a WTD I'm sure.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 28, 2016 9:18 pm

I don't like Chloe either but there is a few on there I don't like so I guess one more won't matter,just more FF.

I can't wait until Phyllis and Billy are busted

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:24 am

greengrass wrote:I don't like Chloe either but there is a few on there I don't like so I guess one more won't matter,just more FF.

I can't wait until Phyllis and Billy are busted

When is Tracy coming back

Return to “The Young and the Restless”