Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu May 12, 2016 7:47 am

I haven't found any spoilers about Victoria and Travis all the spoilers I have found are about Billy and Phyllis

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 12, 2016 8:43 am

there is a few things the same here with Villy & Philly

When Billy had restless style he wrote terrible things about the Newman's........Philly has passkey

Victoria went to Billy's trailer ....Phyllis went to Billy's mansion

they did Villy's wedding on ET......they did Philly's love scene on ET

Philly had sex on the stair's and so did Villy only Villy's was much hotter

there is only one thing different...Philly's so called attraction is completely based on HATE & REVENGE.Billy wants revenge on his brother Jack and what better way to do that, than to have an affair with his wife.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:58 am

greengrass wrote:there is a few things the same here with Villy & Philly

When Billy had restless style he wrote terrible things about the Newman's........Philly has passkey

Victoria went to Billy's trailer ....Phyllis went to Billy's mansion

they did Villy's wedding on ET......they did Philly's love scene on ET

Philly had sex on the stair's and so did Villy only Villy's was much hotter

there is only one thing different...Philly's so called attraction is completely based on HATE & REVENGE.Billy wants revenge on his brother Jack and what better way to do that, than to have an affair with his wife.

Yeah, I agree. If they're still continuing this nasty affair on friday then I hope it's because they're not on much next week... alot of spoilers seem to be for nick and sharon...which at this point is fine by me. I wonder if Jill is sticking around until the scenes she is filming in june or if she leaves and comes back

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 12, 2016 10:13 am

The spoiler for Friday says that Phyllis is in big trouble................it doesn't mention Billy until next Friday

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am

greengrass wrote:The spoiler for Friday says that Phyllis is in big trouble................it doesn't mention Billy until next Friday

Good... other people on twitter seem annoyed by Philly's appearance on ET

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:The spoiler for Friday says that Phyllis is in big trouble................it doesn't mention Billy until next Friday

a lot of people are disgusted with Philly period.There is complaints everywhere you look about them

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:42 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

a lot of people are disgusted with Philly period.There is complaints everywhere you look about them

I'm trying to see if there is somewhere they're going with this...they knew alot of people wouldn't like it...there has to be a bigger story they're trying to get at.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 12, 2016 10:50 am

SOD.....................Jason Thompson tweeted a welcome to Chrishell Stause(Bethany) tagging Gina Tognoni(Phyllis)that sort a kinda might suggest that Bethany will be working within the Billy and Phyllis story..CS starts airing May 25th

Billy is drawn to Phyllis like a moth to a flame

Jason Thompson also said that he has a feeling they will reunite Villy..... in time

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:59 am

greengrass wrote:SOD.....................Jason Thompson tweeted a welcome to Chrishell Stause(Bethany) tagging Gina Tognoni(Phyllis)that sort a kinda might suggest that Bethany will be working within the Billy and Phyllis story..CS starts airing May 25th

Jason Thompson also said that he has a feeling they will reunite Villy..... in time

Probably will... they just better not dumb down Victoria to do it

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 12, 2016 11:16 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:SOD.....................Jason Thompson tweeted a welcome to Chrishell Stause(Bethany) tagging Gina Tognoni(Phyllis)that sort a kinda might suggest that Bethany will be working within the Billy and Phyllis story..CS starts airing May 25th

Probably will... they just better not dumb down Victoria to do it

I think Victoria is going to have her own s/l with Travis.Billy and Victoria will probably just do some interacting with each other.....Billy can't seem to stay away from Victoria either........that man doesn't know what he wants

Return to “The Young and the Restless”