Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 5:54 pm

spoiler alert

on Monday US.......Phyllis finds herself in hot water

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 pm

greengrass wrote:spoiler alert

on Monday US.......Phyllis finds herself in hot water

They must get caught and do it anyways

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 5:59 pm

From reading between the lines I don't think we can expect Villy back together within the next couple of years......there going to do a romantic love s/l with them and make them the new power couple.........gag me with a spoon

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm

greengrass wrote:From reading between the lines I don't think we can expect Villy back together within the next couple of years......there going to do a romantic love s/l with them and make them the new power couple.........gag me with a spoon

I'm not sticking around for that, but I can't see that personally. There will come a point when the glitter an constant praise wears off and then what, there won't be anything..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Billy can't seem to keep his hands and other body parts off the trash so we pretty much now that Villy is going to be over for a very long time.................this reminds me of when the trash got her hooks into Nick,,,,,,,,,,,him and Sharon still arn't back together....It just makes me sick that she destroyed yet another relationship.....It has been the trash all along,she's the one who has been stalking Billy right from the time he woke up from the coma.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:41 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy can't seem to keep his hands and other body parts off the trash so we pretty much now that Villy is going to be over for a very long time.................this reminds me of when the trash got her hooks into Nick,,,,,,,,,,,him and Sharon still arn't back together....It just makes me sick that she destroyed yet another relationship.....It has been the trash all along,she's the one who has been stalking Billy right from the time he woke up from the coma.

Billy is responsible for his own actions, regardless of what Phyllis did. Billy chose PK over his family and now is acting out of revenge towards Jack. But, Philly a power couple? Please. I'll believe it when I see it.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:44 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy can't seem to keep his hands and other body parts off the trash so we pretty much now that Villy is going to be over for a very long time.................this reminds me of when the trash got her hooks into Nick,,,,,,,,,,,him and Sharon still arn't back together....It just makes me sick that she destroyed yet another relationship.....It has been the trash all along,she's the one who has been stalking Billy right from the time he woke up from the coma.

I don't know. ... I'm still hoping for his crash and burn

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 8:07 pm

There saying that Villy will be end game after Philly and Tricky have their fun

Philly was on ET tonight but the only thing I caught was them telling them how a love scene was done. there was Jason,Gins and one of the director's

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:08 pm

greengrass wrote:There saying that Villy will be end game after Philly and Tricky have their fun

Philly was on ET tonight but the only thing I caught was them telling them how a love scene was done. there was Jason,Gins and one of the director's

Can this pairing from hell be propped any more than this? SMDH!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:09 pm

greengrass wrote:There saying that Villy will be end game after Philly and Tricky have their fun

Gross. Why are they forcing Philly..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”