Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 10:54 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I have just been reading some comments on twitter and other threads and sight's and you would be surprised at the number of fans that are totally disgusted with this Billy/Phyllis hook up.......it makes Phyllis look like a cheap trick and a sl** Jack a fool and Billy a jack*** and an idiot.........the writers have no respect for the characters or the fans......we all know the history of these characters and this is not them....................if they keep this up TPTB are going to have to start begging for viewers

They already ask the actors to tweet and have us watch

It sounds like their getting pretty desperate doesn't it.............the actor's never had to tweet to have us watch before this regime.It just shows how bad this show is getting.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:05 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I have just been reading some comments on twitter and other threads and sight's and you would be surprised at the number of fans that are totally disgusted with this Billy/Phyllis hook up.......it makes Phyllis look like a cheap trick and a sl** Jack a fool and Billy a jack*** and an idiot.........the writers have no respect for the characters or the fans......we all know the history of these characters and this is not them....................if they keep this up TPTB are going to have to start begging for viewers

They already ask the actors to tweet and have us watch

It sounds like their getting pretty desperate doesn't it.............the actor's never had to tweet to have us watch before this regime.It just shows how bad this show is getting.

I would rather have victor back full time than this crap

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 am

From what I'm hearing they may be going to pair Billy and Phyllis as a couple for now.........apparently Billy wants Phyllis for now and Phyllis finds something with Billy that she doesn't have with Jack.......but the pair will only be together until Billy gets the urge he wants Victoria back and then Phyllis will be heartbroken and all alone

I guess we'll find out tomorrow I've got to the point I don't care anymore................Villy will get back together but first we have all this crap to go threw first

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:58 am

greengrass wrote:From what I'm hearing they may be going to pair Billy and Phyllis as a couple for now.........apparently Billy wants Phyllis for now and Phyllis finds something with Billy that she doesn't have with Jack.......but the pair will only be together until Billy gets the urge he wants Victoria back and then Phyllis will be heartbroken and all alone

I guess we'll find out tomorrow I've got to the point I don't care anymore................Villy will get back together but first we have all this crap to go threw first

Is that a spoiler, or what people are saying..sounds about right...

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 12:06 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:From what I'm hearing they may be going to pair Billy and Phyllis as a couple for now.........apparently Billy wants Phyllis for now and Phyllis finds something with Billy that she doesn't have with Jack.......but the pair will only be together until Billy gets the urge he wants Victoria back and then Phyllis will be heartbroken and all alone

I found it on the dirty laundry sight,lately he's been almost spot on .....JC is coming out with some spoilers tonight......I fully expect them to become a couple,,,I don't expect it to last long just until all this Travis stuff starts to come out and Billy see's her with him....I give it a couple of months

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 12:11 pm

I read somewhere that Billy and Phyllis relationship will be anything but happy because Jack will set out to get revenge on the both of them

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I found it on the dirty laundry sight,lately he's been almost spot on .....JC is coming out with some spoilers tonight......I fully expect them to become a couple,,,I don't expect it to last long just until all this Travis stuff starts to come out and Billy see's her with him....I give it a couple of months

Probably not even that long

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Did Victoria get a part ownership of passkey or just profits

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 pm

I rememeber them saying Johnny went to school but where does Katie go during the day

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Victoria only shares the profits

Billy dropped her off at the daycare in the Newman building

Return to “The Young and the Restless”