Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:54 pm

greengrass wrote:Someone sent out a missing persons call for Billy Abbott............they sent it to Angelica McD and @YandR CBS...to let them know were not happy with Billy's antics

I said something similar but only tagged Y and r in it...glad someone else feels the same way

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Maybe more people should let them know just how we feel about the way they have turned the Billy character into someone we don't even know or like anymore.His character has become very unlikeable

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 2:30 pm

I've got to the point that every time Billy comes on my screen I turn the channel,I can't even stand to look at him any more that's how disgusting he has become

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:12 pm

greengrass wrote:I've got to the point that every time Billy comes on my screen I turn the channel,I can't even stand to look at him any more that's how disgusting he has become

I agree.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 4:21 pm

I watched the Billy and Victoria scene's,they weren't to bad....they were arguing but no as bad as some of the fight's they have had...even Nick noticed how much they still love each other and called them on it...........then it showed Billy and Phyllis so I turned the channel,so I don't know what happened there and I don't care........when I turned it back it showed Jack standing in the park watching Billy and Phyllis holding hands

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:22 pm

greengrass wrote:I watched the Billy and Victoria scene's,they weren't to bad....they were arguing but no as bad as some of the fight's they have had...even Nick noticed how much they still love each other and called them on it...........then it showed Billy and Phyllis so I turned the channel,so I don't know what happened there and I don't care........when I turned it back it showed Jack standing in the park watching Billy and Phyllis holding hands

That's bad enough for your eyes. So what do we have one more day before their nasty sex scene

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I watched the Billy and Victoria scene's,they weren't to bad....they were arguing but no as bad as some of the fight's they have had...even Nick noticed how much they still love each other and called them on it...........then it showed Billy and Phyllis so I turned the channel,so I don't know what happened there and I don't care........when I turned it back it showed Jack standing in the park watching Billy and Phyllis holding hands

That's bad enough for your eyes. So what do we have one more day before their nasty sex scene

It happens on the Thur.Canadain show............I won't watch that but I will watch when Jack catches them and then the fallout.If they pair them together I will be doing a lot of channel changing or I just won't watch the show

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:14 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

It happens on the Thur.Canadain show............I won't watch that but I will watch when Jack catches them and then the fallout.If they pair them together I will be doing a lot of channel changing or I just won't watch the show

Poor Jack...well I wonder if Billy is going to regret it or not

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Tell you the truth I don't think either one of them will regret it...........It does say a shocking betrayal and they are headed for a sexy disaster..................I don't think Billy regret's anything he does anymore that's why I can't stand the character any more..................this is not the Billy we come to love .................I don't even know this guy who call's himself Billy

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:23 pm

greengrass wrote:Tell you the truth I don't think either one of them will regret it...........It does say a shocking betrayal and they are headed for a sexy disaster..................I don't think Billy regret's anything he does anymore that's why I can't stand the character any more..................this is not the Billy we come to love .................I don't even know this guy who call's himself Billy

I feel the same way, but at a certian point it does have to stop they can't keep writing it like this

Return to “The Young and the Restless”