Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:03 pm

greengrass wrote:If Victor talked Adam into going and taking the CEO job away from Victoria or if Adam pretends to be running Newman that's going to throw a screw into Luca's plan's for blackmailing Victoria..........I'd love it,Luca is a worm

Adam goes to see Victor and he wants him to take over the CEO job, he tells Adam he's already made an in for him to take over Newman, then Adam goes and see's Victoria and Nick is there and then Chelsea goes to see Victor and they get into a heated argument

There is something strange about that PI.He gives me the creeps

I just want Vikki out of NE, the best way to beat Victor is to not play.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 8:32 am

Jason Thompson said he was nervous at first with taking over the roll of Billy.Wasn't sure it was a good fit.But know I love the character.

Jason said that Billy is in kind of a disaster zone and he is a wrecking ball,but I'm having fun playing the bad boy side of Billy.Billy is impulsive and does things without thinking which always gets him into trouble,but he has a big heart

Playing the bad boy parts is every actor's dream role

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:08 am

greengrass wrote:Jason Thompson said he was nervous at first with taking over the roll of Billy.Wasn't sure it was a good fit.But know I love the character.

Jason said that Billy is in kind of a disaster zone and he is a wrecking ball,but I'm having fun playing the bad boy side of Billy.Billy is impulsive and does things without thinking which always gets him into trouble,but he has a big heart

Playing the bad boy parts is every actor's dream role

Well, they need to show his heart alittle more

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 9:25 am

I don't know if these are spoilers or not or if there just speculation's on someone wish list I read them on one of the other sight's

Jack is devastated after he catch's Billy and Phyllis having sex

Jack spiral's out of control

Summer has a heated argument with her mother about what she did

Tracy comes home to support Jack

Ashley goes head to head with Billy and Phyllis

If they don't fix the problem with passkey Jabot could be in trouble

Jill gets a phone call to come home,Billy is out of control

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:29 am

greengrass wrote:I don't know if these are spoilers or not or if there just speculation's on someone wish list I read them on one of the other sight's

Jack is devastated after he catch's Billy and Phyllis having sex

Jack spiral's out of control

Summer has a heated argument with her mother about what she did

Tracy comes home to support Jack

Ashley goes head to head with Billy and Phyllis

If they don't fix the problem with passkey Jabot

could be in trouble

Jill gets a phone call to come home,Billy is out of control

I hope it's all true. Someone said Billy should pay Fiona and Phyllis for their services

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 9:55 am

Fiona told Phyllis that she never slept with Billy,but she would have if they hadn't been interrupted .That's when Fiona called Phyllis out about being jealous because she was the one who wanted to be in Billy's bed.Fiona has Phyllis number and she tells Jack about Billy and Phyllis on today's show and then Jack finds Billy and Phyllis holding hands in the park and confronts her about her and Billy....Then on Thursday's Canadian show is when Billy and the trash have sex....Then the fallout should start Friday

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:04 am

greengrass wrote:Fiona told Phyllis that she never slept with Billy,but she would have if they hadn't been interrupted .That's when Fiona called Phyllis out about being jealous because she was the one who wanted to be in Billy's bed.Fiona has Phyllis number and she tells Jack about Billy and Phyllis on today's show and then Jack finds Billy and Phyllis holding hands in the park and confronts her about her and Billy....Then on Thursday's Canadian show is when Billy and the trash have sex....Then the fallout should start Friday

Good... the scenes with Jill should be good

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 10:15 am

Billy is out of control,he thinks that Jack and Victoria owe him for what they did to him,Billy never listens to Jill any other time so why should he listen now,when he thinks he's in the wright.Billy thinks that Jack and Victoria did what they did to punish him,not to save him from himself........Billy is very selfish and only thinking about himself,at this point he doesn't care who he hurts..............Billy needs a very really big wake up call........but at this point he's not listening to anyone.I don't blame Victoria for not wanting anything to do with him at this point......he's being very destructive.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:26 am

greengrass wrote:Billy is out of control,he thinks that Jack and Victoria owe him for what they did to him,Billy never listens to Jill any other time so why should he listen now,when he thinks he's in the wright.Billy thinks that Jack and Victoria did what they did to punish him,not to save him from himself........Billy is very selfish and only thinking about himself,at this point he doesn't care who he hurts..............Billy needs a very really big wake up call........but at this point he's not listening to anyone.I don't blame Victoria for not wanting anything to do with him at this point......he's being very destructive.

I'm thinking in terms of time...by the time Jill gets here it will be the end of sweeps and they'll need to move on...maybe she can get through to him....

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 10, 2016 11:10 am

Who do you think will be together at the end of sweeps,I'm going for Victoria/Travis and Jack/Phyllis

Return to “The Young and the Restless”