Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Amelia is one lucky lady she get to work with all these hot looking men....Billy,Burgess,Jason and now Michael R.

I hope it doesn't take too long for Villy to stop fighting and start working their way back to each other

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 2:17 pm

I can't wait until everyone finds out about this affair of Billy and the tramp,especially Summer.........I don't think Victoria will be shocked because she has suspected all along there was something going on between them,she even tried to warn Jack

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:44 pm

greengrass wrote:Jason was still working with Gina Emmy night..............Jason said that he is having a blast with his two leading ladies Amelia & Gina,he said they are very professional and you can tell they love their work.He said their a lot of fun to work with and he just loves Peter.

I just want the fallout too.I want both of them to crash and burn

I'm still wondering why Jill and Tracy both come home at the same time and what about this hospital scene next week

Maybe Jack catches them and attacks them....I'd be here for that..lol

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Is Billy going to take them kids????

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Billy told Jack today that he will take what's his in business,his kids or a woman

Tomorrow Nick walks in and Billy and Victoria are fighting again and Nick says will you to stop pretending you don't belong together because nobody id buying it

Fiona confront Phyllis today about Billy,she said she was mad because she though Billy slept with another woman because that's what you want to do.Fiona read her like a book

Tomorrow Fiona puts a bug in Jacks ear about Billy and Phyllis

Billy better not go after those kids.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:53 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy told Jack today that he will take what's his in business,his kids or a woman

Tomorrow Nick walks in and Billy and Victoria are fighting again and Nick says will you to stop pretending you don't belong together because nobody id buying it

Fiona confront Phyllis today about Billy,she said she was mad because she though Billy slept with another woman because that's what you want to do.Fiona read her like a book

Tomorrow Fiona puts a bug in Jacks ear about Billy and Phyllis

Billy better not go after those kids.

He should see them, but he shouldn't take them...and why only Johnny..he never mentioned the princess with the lonely king.... I've heard alot of rumors lately that the paternity test was switched with Johnny..

sweetpat54

Postby sweetpat54 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Billy and Victoria are done! Tired of Nikki and Victor. Why is Y & R patterning Billy and Victoria after Nikki and Victor. Boring!! Victoria got what she gave...Fire Billy!!! Why so you can control him. NOT! Billy wants his sis-in-law, and she wants him too. Jack's character is boring. Phyllis is a firecracker, she needs a spark, and Billy is it. Victoria had her chance...Move over Vicky, there is a new sheriff in town. Phyllis or Fiona, not Vicky!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:18 pm

sweetpat54 wrote:Billy and Victoria are done! Tired of Nikki and Victor. Why is Y & R patterning Billy and Victoria after Nikki and Victor. Boring!! Victoria got what she gave...Fire Billy!!! Why so you can control him. NOT! Billy wants his sis-in-law, and she wants him too. Jack's character is boring. Phyllis is a firecracker, she needs a spark, and Billy is it. Victoria had her chance...Move over Vicky, there is a new sheriff in town. Phyllis or Fiona, not Vicky!

They're never going to be over, as they never are. He wants Phyllis after Victoria rejects him that's called a rebound. Not trying to be rude, but this is a Villy thread if you don't like them this isn't where you should be posting

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:26 pm

sweetpat54 wrote:Billy and Victoria are done! Tired of Nikki and Victor. Why is Y & R patterning Billy and Victoria after Nikki and Victor. Boring!! Victoria got what she gave...Fire Billy!!! Why so you can control him. NOT! Billy wants his sis-in-law, and she wants him too. Jack's character is boring. Phyllis is a firecracker, she needs a spark, and Billy is it. Victoria had her chance...Move over Vicky, there is a new sheriff in town. Phyllis or Fiona, not Vicky!

Why are you in this no bash thread? There are plenty of other threads on this mb where you can post your opinions.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 5:29 pm

I don't now if Billy would file for sole custody or not because he now's that would be the last straw for him and Victoria.Even if he did I don't see any judge in their right mind that would grand it.....Victoria would have everyone on her side and who would he have..the gutter trash

Return to “The Young and the Restless”