Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I can't wait to see who catch's Billy and Phyllis having sex...........by the looks of the promo someone does...Phyllis has a shocking regret look on her face and why is Billy coming up behind her with his pants already back on and she is still in her undergarments with a blanket around her shoulder's.................Victoria and Travis is suppose to start heating up this week and I can't wait to see the look on Billy's face when he see's them together because he has no idea that she is even interested in anyone else..

Oh, I know! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait...I still really want Vikki to get B&S back..

I think eventually she will get it back............I think Billy will start his downward spiral pretty soon and he will lose it and Victoria will get it back......................I think it's Jack that catch's them because a read somewhere that Jack sets out to make them both pay dearly for there dirty little deed.......If they leave then together ,Billy is only using Phyllis because he's not with Victoria.......At this point they deserve each other.Who the hell would want them now.Phyllis is a sleeze and there both user's...............I want Victoria to forget about Billy for awhile and have some fun with Travis

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:29 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I can't wait to see who catch's Billy and Phyllis having sex...........by the looks of the promo someone does...Phyllis has a shocking regret look on her face and why is Billy coming up behind her with his pants already back on and she is still in her undergarments with a blanket around her shoulder's.................Victoria and Travis is suppose to start heating up this week and I can't wait to see the look on Billy's face when he see's them together because he has no idea that she is even interested in anyone else..

Oh, I know! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait...I still really want Vikki to get B&S back..

I think eventually she will get it back............I think Billy will start his downward spiral pretty soon and he will lose it and Victoria will get it back......................I think it's Jack that catch's them because a read somewhere that Jack sets out to make them both pay dearly for there dirty little deed.......If they leave then together ,Billy is only using Phyllis because he's not with Victoria.......At this point they deserve each other.Who the hell would want them now.Phyllis is a sleeze and there both user's...............I want Victoria to forget about Billy for awhile and have some fun with Travis

So do I , this sounds bad but I want him to be miserable

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 10:30 am

I don't know if Villy will ever get back together,but JT says he's guessing they will in time..........if they do I don't expect it to happen until this fall or early next year

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:32 am

greengrass wrote:I don't know if Villy will ever get back together,but JT says he's guessing they will in time..........if they do I don't expect it to happen until this fall or early next year

This show is all over the place, they can be enemy's one week and bff's the next

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 10:34 am

As soon as Billy see's Victoria with Travis the old jealous streak is going to come out in him,just like when Victoria was with Stitch...........in Billy's mind he thinks he can screw any woman but Victoria is only suppose to be his

I've got news for him what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Victoria has put up with a lot from Billy it's time she started thinking about herself

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 am

greengrass wrote:As soon as Billy see's Victoria with Travis the old jealous streak is going to come out in him,just like when Victoria was with Stitch...........in Billy's mind he thinks he can screw any woman but Victoria is only suppose to be his

I've got news for him what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Victoria has put up with a lot from Billy it's time she started thinking about herself

Yes she has. She deserves to have a sweet guy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am

Phyllis wants Billy and she has since last Nov,but all Billy wants is a place to put his dick since he doesn't have Victoria in his bed.without Victoria any woman will do for Billy as long as they strokes his ego and give him what he wants.......Billy is the same know as he was when he first came back to GC until him and Victoria hooked up and then he never looked at another woman until Delia died and from then on Billy has never been the same

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:16 am

greengrass wrote:Phyllis wants Billy and she has since last Nov,but all Billy wants is a place to put his dick since he doesn't have Victoria in his bed.without Victoria any woman will do for Billy as long as they strokes his ego and give him what he wants.......Billy is the same know as he was when he first came back to GC until him and Victoria hooked up and then he never looked at another woman until Delia died and from then on Billy has never been the same

That's true...Phyllis isn't even a woman she's a beast... I cannot tolerate her

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Mon May 09, 2016 11:19 am

greengrass wrote:Phyllis wants Billy and she has since last Nov,but all Billy wants is a place to put his dick since he doesn't have Victoria in his bed.without Victoria any woman will do for Billy as long as they strokes his ego and give him what he wants.......Billy is the same know as he was when he first came back to GC until him and Victoria hooked up and then he never looked at another woman until Delia died and from then on Billy has never been the same

ROTFLMAO! SO TRUE Phyllis is that hole and that place for Billy.

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Mon May 09, 2016 11:20 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:

That's true...Phyllis isn't even a woman she's a beast... I cannot tolerate her

She's nasty stays in heat first Nick now Billy.

Whenever i think of Phyllis i think of the dog in that Beggin Strip commercial that comes on. :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”