Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sun May 08, 2016 1:33 pm

I want to wish all the Villy fan mother's a HAPPY MOTHER DAY,hope you have a wonderful day with your family

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 08, 2016 1:50 pm

greengrass wrote:I want to wish all the Villy fan mother's a HAPPY MOTHER DAY,hope you have a wonderful day with your family

You too!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Some are saying they can't wait for Victoria have some fun with Travis,it's long past due.....she doesn't need Billy to be bringing her down all the time...........pretty soon she will be saying .......Billy who.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:33 pm

greengrass wrote:Some are saying they can't wait for Victoria have some fun with Travis,it's long past due.....she doesn't need Billy to be bringing her down all the time...........pretty soon she will be saying .......Billy who.

He better not start a custody battle

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 08, 2016 4:16 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Some are saying they can't wait for Victoria have some fun with Travis,it's long past due.....she doesn't need Billy to be bringing her down all the time...........pretty soon she will be saying .......Billy who.

Even if he did there is no way he would win with all his bad history,I think the judge would look at him and laugh.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:23 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Even if he did there is no way he would win with all his bad history,I think the judge would look at him and laugh.

That's true...

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm only 19 so I don't remember alot of the older history but didn't they used to have a mothers day episode??

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Yes they did......they use to celebrate all the holidays....Easter,Mothers day,Fathers day,July 4th,thanksgiving ,Halloween and Christmas and they use to have grand parties at the big ball room and in the summer they wood have pool parties either at Chancellors,Abbot's or the Newman pool and they also celebrated birthdays,especially the kids....they don't do that anymore since the new regime of Pratt & JFP took over.....................since their take over the whole show has been nothing but very dark,and doom and gloom....there is no happy times anymore,no happy couples there is not one happy person on that show.............Y&R has become a very unwatchable show for the most part................the only reason I'm still watching is because of Victoria and now Travis.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:05 pm

greengrass wrote:Yes they did......they use to celebrate all the holidays....Easter,Mothers day,Fathers day,July 4th,thanksgiving ,Halloween and Christmas and they use to have grand parties at the big ball room and in the summer they wood have pool parties either at Chancellors,Abbot's or the Newman pool and they also celebrated birthdays,especially the kids....they don't do that anymore since the new regime of Pratt & JFP took over.....................since their take over the whole show has been nothing but very dark,and doom and gloom....there is no happy times anymore,no happy couples there is not one happy person on that show.............Y&R has become a very unwatchable show for the most part................the only reason I'm still watching is because of Victoria and now Travis.

Me too. Otherwise I couldn't care any less , we need to send a missing person notification out for Billy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Billy Abbot is dead to me as far as I'm concerned he's just some Joe blow that the gutter trash picked up.............I am really not counting on Billy and Victoria ever getting back together.......so from here on in Victoria is a single mom and doing a dame fine job at it too

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Victoria casts all doubts about herself aside and risks it all for the sake of her happiness.She's sick of feeling like a failure and needs to finally think of her own sanity.

Billy and Jack go head to head in a war of hearts.Who will get Phyllis and who will seek revenge in the worst way?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”