Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Phyllis and Billy finally give into their passion for each other and hit the sheets.Jack confronts Phyllis about her connection to Billy and she is forced to decide between two brothers

The dynamic due has had intense fireworks for sometime ,but this week they take things it to the next level.Apparently Billy asks Phyllis if she was jealous that he was paying attention to another woman and she had to accept the truth,she loves Billy and wants to make love to him

So when it comes down to it I wonder which brother she will choose.

IMO..........We could be in for the long haul with these two

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:44 pm

greengrass wrote:Phyllis and Billy finally give into their passion for each other and hit the sheets.Jack confronts Phyllis about her connection to Billy and she is forced to decide between two brothers

The dynamic due has had intense fireworks for sometime ,but this week they take things it to the next level.Apparently Billy asks Phyllis if she was jealous that he was paying attention to another woman and she had to accept the truth,she loves Billy and wants to make love to him

Where did you read this

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Phyllis and Billy finally give into their passion for each other and hit the sheets.Jack confronts Phyllis about her connection to Billy and she is forced to decide between two brothers

Where did you read this

It's on twitter,they are talking about Billy/Phyllis and Nick going into a deeper depression

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:57 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Where did you read this

It's on twitter,they are talking about Billy/Phyllis and Nick going into a deeper depression

Are they opinions or spoilers..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 9:02 pm

They are spoilers

I have to wonder because Jason said that he was working with Peter,Gina and Chrishell " Bethany" on Friday.

I don't think Bethany is for Nick because the spoilers say that Nick and Sharon grow closer

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:04 pm

greengrass wrote:They are spoilers

I have to wonder because Jason said that he was working with Peter,Gina and Chrishell " Bethany" on Friday.

I don't think Bethany is for Nick because the spoilers say that Nick and Sharon grow closer

Okay, if I hear her say "make love" I will vomit....everywhere... she's alittle young to be for Jack..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 9:14 pm

I just looked it up again and it's on the inquisitr sight...................I don't now how reliable this sight is.

I read that they get caught,you wouldn't think Jack would give her a chose.........by the look on her face in the preview she has regrets.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:19 pm

greengrass wrote:I just looked it up again and it's on the inquisitr sight...................I don't now how reliable this sight is.

I read that they get caught,you wouldn't think Jack would give her a chose.........by the look on her face in the preview she has regrets.

I thought it looked like he did too...bottom line- I'm not watching that fiasco....

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Bethany loves to push the envelope and live dangerously,she will interact with a prominent Genoa City family.So that will either be the Abbot's or the Newmans,she does one night stands and no commitments.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 pm

greengrass wrote:Bethany loves to push the envelope and live dangerously,she will interact with a prominent Genoa City family.So that will either be the Abbot's or the Newmans,she does one night stands and no commitments.

Seems like it'll be the Abbott's...people are saying Billy is using Phyllis cause she's cheap

Return to “The Young and the Restless”