Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 11:44 am

greengrass wrote:From what I'm reading about General Hospital they are also ruining Billy Miller's character of Jason .I know they have totally ruined Jason Thompson's character of Billy.Billy was always a bad seed but never this bad,he never deliberitly set out to hurt Jack or Victoria.

I still think something happened to him when he was in that coma.His personality took 100% turn when he woke up.It's like he's not the same person at all

I agree , they're probably going with a injury storyline he just kind of woke up and that was it....

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 2:03 pm

I have gotten to the point that I don't care what Billy does or who he does it with.I will FF all of his scene's with Phyllis or any other woman who isn't Victoria...........I'm only watching for Victoria,Billy as far as I'm concerned can to back into his coma.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 2:14 pm

greengrass wrote:I have gotten to the point that I don't care what Billy does or who he does it with.I will FF all of his scene's with Phyllis or any other woman who isn't Victoria...........I'm only watching for Victoria,Billy as far as I'm concerned can to back into his coma.

Same here..makes my skin crawl...here's to hoping it wont last long

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 3:47 pm

I just posted this on the other thread..............................Phyllis is gutter trash and she always has been.......leopards never change there spots........so you go girl and prove what we have been seeing all along......Phyllis never has or ever will think of anyone but herself........................I'm waiting for Summer to find out that her mother betrayed Jack with his brother...................I hope it's soon revealed that it was Phyllis who had Adam kidnapped.

Billy and Phyllis need to crash and burn......

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:07 pm

greengrass wrote:I just posted this on the other thread..............................Phyllis is gutter trash and she always has been.......leopards never change there spots........so you go girl and prove what we have been seeing all along......Phyllis never has or ever will think of anyone but herself........................I'm waiting for Summer to find out that her mother betrayed Jack with his brother...................I hope it's soon revealed that it was Phyllis who had Adam kidnapped.

Billy and Phyllis need to crash and burn......

YES, you speak the truth. They better not make it look like he's settling for Vikki

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat May 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Got my votes in for Josh Morrow,Amelia and billy/Victoria.............until this mess is over with Billy/Phyllis I refuse to vote for Jason Thompson.....because right now I don't like Billy.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:12 pm

greengrass wrote:Got my votes in for Josh Morrow,Amelia and billy/Victoria.............until this mess is over with Billy/Phyllis I refuse to vote for Jason Thompson.....because right now I don't like Billy.

I've been voting for Michael Roark, but JM deserves it too

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Got my votes in for Amelia, Jason and Villy!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:27 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Got my votes in for Amelia, Jason and Villy!

Just wondering, do you think TPTB see the results of these polls

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:31 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
villyforever55 wrote:Got my votes in for Amelia, Jason and Villy!

Just wondering, do you think TPTB see the results of these polls

Don't know. They must use something other than ratings to see what stories are or aren't working.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”