Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 10:31 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:SOD Spoilers

Billy challenges Phyllis to admit her feelings for him

Billy doesn't give a dame that Phyllis is his brothers wife he just wants her

Gross...

This is all going to backfire on them and if it doesn't at this point they deserve each other.I want Victoria far away from him

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:34 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:SOD Spoilers

Billy challenges Phyllis to admit her feelings for him

Billy doesn't give a dame that Phyllis is his brothers wife he just wants her

Gross...

This is all going to backfire on them and if it doesn't at this point they deserve each other.I want Victoria far away from him

Luca's goon said they always find her at the office or with the kids.... So when exactly is Billy being a father????

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 10:52 am

I think Billy has convincingly forgot he is a father and the gutter trash is a grandmother.........Billy has totally forgotten all the pain she caused him and Victoria............he just wants his ego stroked and a place to put his man part and the gutter trash is more than willing to do this at any cost........right now their both gutter trash

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:03 am

greengrass wrote:I think Billy has convincingly forgot he is a father and the gutter trash is a grandmother.........Billy has totally forgotten all the pain she caused him and Victoria............he just wants his ego stroked and a place to put his man part and the gutter trash is more than willing to do this at any cost........right now their both gutter trash

Victoria is strong enough to be their father and mother. He just needs to deal with himself at this point.... He wants to prove something to Jack...well he will but it won't be how strong he is it will be how terrible he is.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 11:11 am

Y&R....................Y&R is setting up two umbrella stories that are going to be dramatic and cause a lot of chaos, stay tuned the trouble for some GC residents (that they didn't see coming) are just about be begin

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:13 am

greengrass wrote:Y&R....................Y&R is setting up two umbrella stories that are going to be dramatic and cause a lot of chaos, stay tuned the trouble for some GC residents (that they didn't see coming) are just about be begin

What are umbrella stories

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 11:45 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Y&R....................Y&R is setting up two umbrella stories that are going to be dramatic and cause a lot of chaos, stay tuned the trouble for some GC residents (that they didn't see coming) are just about be begin

umbrella stories i think it's when it involves a lot of the people.....so I think the umbrella s/l's will be the Max one and the Philly one

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:48 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

umbrella stories i think it's when it involves a lot of the people.....so I think the umbrella s/l's will be the Max one and the Philly one

I'm still a Villy lover but right now I'm rooting for Tricky, I'm tired of Billy walking around like an idiot

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 11:55 am

Pulse Poll is back.........May 2-6 is up

got my votes in......I'm not voting for Jason Thompson because I don't like Billy

I voted for ....Josh Morrow,Amelia and Villy

I want to see were this Tricky thing is going to,Billy isn't giving Victoria a second though so why should she worry about him

GO VICTORIA GO..............but I'm still team villy.......I do want them back together but not until Billy can grow up

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:03 pm

greengrass wrote:Pulse Poll is back.........May 2-6 is up

got my votes in......I'm not voting for Jason Thompson because I don't like Billy

I voted for ....Josh Morrow,Amelia and Villy

I want to see were this Tricky thing is going to,Billy isn't giving Victoria a second though so why should she worry about him

GO VICTORIA GO..............but I'm still team villy.......I do want them back together but not until Billy can grow up

I didn't vote for JT either...

I want him to see her happy without him...he hates that

Return to “The Young and the Restless”