Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I never liked Billy Miller when he first came on as Billy Abbott.I though he was very obnoxious and self-centered and used people(especially Chloe,he used her for his booty call) it wasn't until he was paired with Victoria and changed that I got to like him....................it seems like this Billy is backtracking.He hasn't grown up or matured one little bit.

I agree...... even when Burgess played him he had a selfish streak to him until he was paired with Vikki

Billy currently doesn't care about anyone or anything at this point. He's just out to satisfy himself. Phyllis is about to be played because if he cared about her at all, he wouldn't be having sex with her and being part of destroying her marriage, to his brother. Billy doesn't care about Jack, either. But please, no need for them to dream up some brain damage to excuse his behavior, this is who he is. Victoria was the only person who could see and bring out the best in him, and she ain't doing it, this time.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:35 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I never liked Billy Miller when he first came on as Billy Abbott.I though he was very obnoxious and self-centered and used people(especially Chloe,he used her for his booty call) it wasn't until he was paired with Victoria and changed that I got to like him....................it seems like this Billy is backtracking.He hasn't grown up or matured one little bit.

I agree...... even when Burgess played him he had a selfish streak to him until he was paired with Vikki

Billy currently doesn't care about anyone or anything at this point. He's just out to satisfy himself. Phyllis is about to be played because if he cared about her at all, he wouldn't be having sex with her and being part of destroying her marriage, to his brother. Billy doesn't care about Jack, either. But please, no need for them to dream up some brain damage to excuse his behavior, this is who he is. Victoria was the only person who could see and bring out the best in him, and she ain't doing it, this time.

If he loved her he wouldnt be drunk or drinking everytime he came on to her. I'm tired of Victoria being Billy's fool...until he can treat her like a queen he needs to peace out from her life

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 8:37 pm

I read that since Travis doesn't like drama,he wants to be careful getting hooked up with Victoria (Tori) he might just find himself smack dab in the middle of a triangle with Billy and Victoria and all their drama

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:45 pm

greengrass wrote:I read that since Travis doesn't like drama,he wants to be careful getting hooked up with Victoria (Tori) he might just find himself smack dab in the middle of a triangle with Billy and Victoria and all their drama

Travis says he wants to be careful, or the comment by the author is that he should be careful

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 7:57 am

Billy has reverted back to the way he was when he first came to GC and I don't like it......I didn't like it then and I don't like it know...............I wonder if there going to leave Billy acting like a jerk or are they going to let him grow up and be a mature adult.

The only difference this time is he has a woman he is madly in love with which is his ex-wife and two children he should be thinking about instead of thinking about jumping his brothers wife's bones.

I totally don't like the way this Billy is acting at all.I have pretty much given up about caring for this Billy...Until he can grow up I'm just going to pretend that Billy Abbott is dead.

VILLY FOREVER

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 am

greengrass wrote:Billy has reverted back to the way he was when he first came to GC and I don't like it......I didn't like it then and I don't like it know...............I wonder if there going to leave Billy acting like a jerk or are they going to let him grow up and be a mature adult.

The only difference this time is he has a woman he is madly in love with which is his ex-wife and two children he should be thinking about instead of thinking about jumping his brothers wife's bones.

I totally don't like the way this Billy is acting at all.I have pretty much given up about caring for this Billy...Until he can grow up I'm just going to pretend that Billy Abbott is dead.

VILLY FOREVER

Same here, I'm not going to bother with this child....I get the appeal of the bad boy but he isn't a child anymore he is a father and needs to act like it.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 am

Spoilers for next week

Phyllis takes Billy's hand and the pair gaze at one another meaningfully,,,,just then Jack walks up and ask's what is going on,but so far his trust is still in place.............Billy explains it's about passkey,a security vulnerability to passkey is discovered.Jack freaks...............Later Phyllis tells Billy they need to cool it.....Billy points out that its Phyllis sucking around him,not the other way around..................Billy and Phyllis find themselves smooching like two teenagers and realize things have taken a turn.

this sounds like it's going to be more than a one night stand for the trash and Jerk.It sounds like a full blown affair

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:10 am

greengrass wrote:Spoilers for next week

Phyllis takes Billy's hand and the pair gaze at one another meaningfully,,,,just then Jack walks up and ask's what is going on,but so far his trust is still in place.............Billy explains it's about passkey,a security vulnerability to passkey is discovered.Jack freaks...............Later Phyllis tells Billy they need to cool it.....Billy points out that its Phyllis sucking around him,not the other way around..................Billy and Phyllis find themselves smooching like two teenagers and realize things have taken a turn.

this sounds like it's going to be more than a one night stand for the trash and Jerk.It sounds like a full blown affair

Nasty.... Jack is an idiot. They deserve each other at this point

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:14 am

I wonder what the outcome is supposed to be

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 10:23 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:I wonder what the outcome is supposed to be

I don't know but I know I'm not here to watch all this crap............I know the May sweeps said some or all that are together at the first of the month won't be together at the end of sweeps.

I want Victoria to strut her stuff with Travis and let Billy see her...........I still think that Travis is going to put Victoria in danger...........on Tuesday Victoria makes a risky move

As far as I'm concerned Billy Abbott is dead............I will FF through all the trash/Jerk scene's

Return to “The Young and the Restless”