Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:14 pm

On tuesday Victoria takes a risk, tell me it isn't forgiving Billy and then she walks in on that

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 4:21 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:On tuesday Victoria takes a risk, tell me it isn't forgiving Billy and then she walks in on that

n the preview for tomorrow it show's Jack and Phyllis fighting,so I think the sex thing will be tomorrow or Friday Canadian

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:23 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:On tuesday Victoria takes a risk, tell me it isn't forgiving Billy and then she walks in on that

n the preview for tomorrow it show's Jack and Phyllis fighting,so I think the sex thing will be tomorrow or Friday Canadian

Good...get it over with...I still can't see this as a relationship...

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Didn't the spoilers say there is temptation,lust and big mistakes.................................

I don't think Philly will regret doing it at all,no unless there caught in the act.other wise I think it will go on for awhile

I hate this s/l with a passion........if it's going to be anymore than once then I'm done watching.I can't handle that garbage

Do you think Villy will be the ones to get back together

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:01 pm

greengrass wrote:Didn't the spoilers say there is temptation,lust and big mistakes.................................

I don't think Philly will regret doing it at all,no unless there caught in the act.other wise I think it will go on for awhile

I hate this s/l with a passion........if it's going to be anymore than once then I'm done watching.I can't handle that garbage

Do you think Villy will be the ones to get back together

I think so. I just can't see it being more than once.... sometimes they exaggerate spoilers so I'm hoping that's what it is

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 5:12 pm

I hope Jack goes after both those cheating lying pieces of trash.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:24 pm

greengrass wrote:I hope Jack goes after both those cheating lying pieces of trash.

Jack should have listened too Victoria

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Phyllis says to Jack tomorrow..........what ever fresh hell is coming don't you dare blame it on me...........then she'll go and have sex with his brother.......so the hell coming Jack's way is going to be on the gutter trash

I want Jack and Victoria to mop the ground with both those cheating loser's.....

I have no use for Phyllis and I have no respect left for Billy anymore....their both user's,their lower that dirt,or the stuff you scrap of the bottom of your shoe

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:38 pm

greengrass wrote:Phyllis says to Jack tomorrow..........what ever fresh hell is coming don't you dare blame it on me...........then she'll go and have sex with his brother.......so the hell coming Jack's way is going to be on the gutter trash

I want Jack and Victoria to mop the ground with both those cheating loser's.....

I have no use for Phyllis and I have no respect left for Billy anymore....their both user's,their lower that dirt,or the stuff you scrap of the bottom of your shoe

I want Vikki out of that mess and on to kicking ass at Newman

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 5:52 pm

I think Victoria is going to have the deck stacked against her.

Luca is using Summer to get control of Newman...Luca also has the heads of each division convinced that Victoria's not capably of running Newman,plus he's having her investigated.

spoiler......5/11...Victor baits Adam to go after Newman Enterprises

spoiler......5/13.....Chelsea has a heated visit with Victor(IMO is probably about him pitting Adam against Victoria)

As much as I hate Billy right know,I want Villy back together and I'm just afraid that's not going to happen because of the gutter trash

Return to “The Young and the Restless”