Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015
Posts: 2176
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:38 am

greengrass wrote:The Buzzcast said I heard some tidbits about Y&R coming up.Fans will be happy!You'll see soon.

the only thing that will make me happy is if they put Billy and Victoria back together and Phyllis pays for kidnapping Adam



If Phyllis and Victor die in a bombing I'd be happy.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12591
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 am

Pratt & JFP want's to do something soon to make the fans happy because there loosing this show little by little....Ratings are at a new low because the fans don't like what is going on with the show......they have split up the most popular couple on the show Villy......the s/l's for the most part don't make any sense............Pratt's way isn't working (take note no emmy's for last year) By the looks of things Mal Young isn't doing any better with his writing either.

Best Drama series was General Hospital

Writing team went to Bold and Beautiful

Best Directing team went to General Hospital

This is the first time in a long time Y&R has been shut out at the Emmy's

That should tell Sony & CBS and the advertisers something,get rid of the problems JFP & Pratt

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2176
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:03 am

[quote="greengrass"]Pratt & JFP want's to do something soon to make the fans happy because there loosing this show little by little....Ratings are at a new low because the fans don't like what is going on with the show......they have split up the most popular couple on the show Villy......the s/l's for the most part don't make any sense............Pratt's way isn't working (take note no emmy's for last year) By the looks of things Mal Young isn't doing any better with his writing either.

Best Drama series was General Hospital

Writing team went to Bold and Beautiful

Best Directing team went to General Hospital

This is the first time in a long time Y&R has been shut out at the Emmy's

That should tell Sony & CBS and the advertisers something,get rid of the problems JFP & Pratt[/quot

I can't believe they did so bad last night

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12591
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 02, 2016 11:14 am

I want Billy to come out of that fog he's been in since he recovered from the coma and I want Phyllis to start paying for some of her crimes,starting with everyone finding out that she was the one who had Adam kidnapped and then Victor going after her with everything he's got................

I never like the character of Phyllis,but I tolerated her when M S played her,but I can't even do that with GT in the roll. There is just something about her that hits me the wrong way and that's not because she is after Billy but even before that.It's like her character is being forced,it doesn't come natural.she is too phony IMO

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2176
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:20 am

greengrass wrote:I want Billy to come out of that fog he's been in since he recovered from the coma and I want Phyllis to start paying for some of her crimes,starting with everyone finding out that she was the one who had Adam kidnapped and then Victor going after her with everything he's got................

I never like the character of Phyllis,but I tolerated her when M S played her,but I can't even do that with GT in the roll. There is just something about her that hits me the wrong way and that's not because she is after Billy but even before that.It's like her character is being forced,it doesn't come natural.she is too phony IMO


I loved MS take no prisoners approach to Phyllis.... GT is very snarly all of the time it drives me crazy ( I don't mean to be rude, I'm sure Gina is a nice persons)

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12591
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 02, 2016 11:50 am

I just heard that Travis is running from something in his past and he could become dangerous.

So I think Travis is going to put Victoria in danger somehow.

Isn't Billy or someone suppose to get suspicious of him and start investigating or maybe Billy gets jealous of him and starts snooping around his past like he did with Stitch

I also heard that Billy will have another life or death situation...........maybe that's when they discover something happened to him when he was in the coma.

They have to put Villy back together,they didn't have him do the pass through Victoria body and then put them back together for nothing. Villy is soulmates.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12591
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Soaps.com Tenth Annual Sudzies winners

Drama series........General Hospital

Writing team.......General Hospital

Directing team..........Days of Our Lives

Outstanding Lead Actor.............Justin Hartley.............he is the only winner for Y&R

This is getting pretty bad Y&R is losing in all the polls.where at one time they would clean up in all the categories.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2176
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 12:22 pm

greengrass wrote:I just heard that Travis is running from something in his past and he could become dangerous.

So I think Travis is going to put Victoria in danger somehow.

Isn't Billy or someone suppose to get suspicious of him and start investigating or maybe Billy gets jealous of him and starts snooping around his past like he did with Stitch

I also heard that Billy will have another life or death situation...........maybe that's when they discover something happened to him when he was in the coma.

They have to put Villy back together,they didn't have him do the pass through Victoria body and then put them back together for nothing. Villy is soulmates.


It probably has to do with Travia then...you heard Billy gets hurt

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12591
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 02, 2016 12:23 pm

I wonder if Jason Thompson(Billy) is wondering if he made the right move from General Hospital to Y&R.I know I would be.Right now Y&R seems to be a sinking ship

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12591
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I just heard that Travis is running from something in his past and he could become dangerous.

So I think Travis is going to put Victoria in danger somehow.

Isn't Billy or someone suppose to get suspicious of him and start investigating or maybe Billy gets jealous of him and starts snooping around his past like he did with Stitch

I also heard that Billy will have another life or death situation...........maybe that's when they discover something happened to him when he was in the coma.

They have to put Villy back together,they didn't have him do the pass through Victoria body and then put them back together for nothing. Villy is soulmates.


It probably has to do with Travia then...you heard Billy gets hurt



I heard something happens to Billy but it didn't give any hints as to what will happen


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FiveGrand, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

Back to Top