Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:38 pm

So I just read some spoilers that said the truth will complicate the Tricky relationship----I think he's going to be an Abbott. The magazine said he has a secrete he's running from..

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:42 pm

In case anyone is interested

https://twitter.com/ItsTrickyYR

It says people get curious and uncover things....does that mean a jealous Billy? Traivs Abbott I bet...

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:48 pm

I see no reason for him to have to be an Abbott. Hopefully they come up with a better secret, something way better than the stupidness with Stitch. And, he has to be more than a bartender to be matched up with multi-millionaire Princess Victoria. Snobbish? Absolutely.

On the other hand, with everything being pointed at Victoria right now, a man is just not the answer for me. I understood why she was crying, but her being alone, at a bar did nothing for me. She's stronger than that.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Y&R.....Billy and Phyllis kiss.....Again

After another attempt at making amends with Victoria bombs.Billy returns home to find Phyllis waiting for him.When he tells her that he and his ex are finished for good.Phyllis advises him to give Victoria time to come around"This is truly a case of wanting Billy in a secure relationship in order not to be tempted"says Pratt"Phyllis is trying to keep from falling over a cliff,destroying her marriage and her life.

Despite Phyllis pep talk Billy is resigned to the fact that a relationship with Victoria can't be salvaged."Pratt point out"

"It's a reverse-Midas effect wherein everything Billy does or attempts turns to....well the opposite of gold

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:14 pm

greengrass wrote:Y&R.....Billy and Phyllis kiss.....Again

After another attempt at making amends with Victoria bombs.Billy returns home to find Phyllis waiting for him.When he tells her that he and his ex are finished for good.Phyllis advises him to give Victoria time to come around"This is truly a case of wanting Billy in a secure relationship in order not to be tempted"says Pratt"Phyllis is trying to keep from falling over a cliff,destroying her marriage and her life.

Despite Phyllis pep talk Billy is resigned to the fact that a relationship with Victoria can't be salvaged."Pratt point out"

"It's a reverse-Midas effect wherein everything Billy does or attempts turns to....well the opposite of gold

All the more reason for her thing with Travis to succeed

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:20 pm

So, when does Billy's next half-hearted attempt to get back with Victoria happen? I thought it was before Victoria met Travis. And, if Phyllis doesn't want to wreck her marriage, she might try not going to Billy's house. She must have a key if she's there waiting for him. SMDH!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:38 pm

I wonder what kind of a secret Travis has.I hope it's nothing that will put Victoria in danger or harm her in any way.

Phyllis treats Billy's house like it's her own,she just comes and goes when she pleases and yes she must have a key.that's the only way she can be there waiting for him

Man I have never hated the Billy character as much as I do right know

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:40 pm

villyforever55 wrote:

So, when does Billy's next half-hearted attempt to get back with Victoria happen? I thought it was before Victoria met Travis. And, if Phyllis doesn't want to wreck her marriage, she might try not going to Billy's house. She must have a key if she's there waiting for him. SMDH!

I agree. She just needs to go back in Jack's orbit.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Todays show was all about Sage.........................On Monday Victoria is at the bar again and her and Travis introduce themselves and shake hands,so it begins.............................Billy can go cry in his whisky or cry to the trash.I don't care

TEAM VICTORIA

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm

greengrass wrote:Todays show was all about Sage.........................On Monday Victoria is at the bar again and her and Travis introduce themselves and shake hands,so it begins.............................Billy can go cry in his whisky or cry to the trash.I don't care

TEAM VICTORIA

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes yes yes all the way with you here

Return to “The Young and the Restless”