Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:04 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy is being a real jerk to Victoria,he's acting like he doesn't love her anymore.......I HATE BILLY ABBOTT.

Sage died today on the show...........so I guess the rumors were right

What did Billy say? They must be building him up for something....what's up with Travis...

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:09 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Billy is being a real jerk to Victoria,he's acting like he doesn't love her anymore.......I HATE BILLY ABBOTT.

What did Billy say? They must be building him up for something....what's up with Travis...

You'll have to read the recaps I can't remember everything he said all I know is he was rude and being a jerk,even Nick called him on it and told him to get out...............Victoria meant Travis but nothing happened today.they don't even now each others names yet...............I hope when Billy goes down he goes hard and the trash too

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:12 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

You'll have to read the recaps I can't remember everything he said all I know is he was rude and being a jerk,even Nick called him on it and told him to get out...............Victoria meant Travis but nothing happened today.they don't even now each others names yet...............I hope when Billy goes down he goes hard and the trash too

Good....did they shake hands or anything? I am really feeling " Tricky" right now

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:24 pm

No they didn't shake hands or anything........Victoria ordered a glass of wine and then she went to the jute box and she couldn't get the song she wanted so Travis helped her.Victoria was sitting at the bar crying and Travis said I though you liked this song so why are you crying.Victoria paid for her drink and got up and left crying.

Billy told Victoria that he quite caring when she gave him back her engagement ring.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:01 pm

greengrass wrote:No they didn't shake hands or anything........Victoria ordered a glass of wine and then she went to the jute box and she couldn't get the song she wanted so Travis helped her.Victoria was sitting at the bar crying and Travis said I though you liked this song so why are you crying.Victoria paid for her drink and got up and left crying.

Billy told Victoria that he quite caring when she gave him back her engagement ring.

Yeah right Billy, he wouldn't be involved in this if he didn't care

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm

I bet the Philly affair is in monday's U.S show...more Travis please

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:33 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:I bet the Philly affair is in monday's U.S show...more Travis please

I know there is something going on with them on Monday............the spoiler says that Billy gives Phyllis some push back.I wonder if it's tomorrow that Billy tries to make amends with Victoria and she rejects him................

It's Monday Canadian show so the US will get it on Tuesday,because if the US gets it Monday then we'll see it tomorrow,but Billy has to see Victoria first I think

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:36 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I bet the Philly affair is in monday's U.S show...more Travis please

I know there is something going on with them on Monday............the spoiler says that Billy gives Phyllis some push back.I wonder if it's tomorrow that Billy tries to make amends with Victoria and she rejects him................

It's Monday Canadian show so the US will get it on Tuesday,because if the US gets it Monday then we'll see it tomorrow,but Billy has to see Victoria first I think

What does it mean by push back, I wonder. Victoria has the right to be mad, I think..

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:43 pm

greengrass wrote:

After she's learned about Sage, so that's probably why she won't talk about it

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:44 pm

I don't know what push back means.........................I don't know if Victoria has the right to be mad or not..Billy seen a business deal and went for it like the Newman's always say it was just business nothing personnel............but I think Billy did it to get back at Victoria for taking passkey away from him and having him fired..

People are wondering if Billy got brain damage when he was beat up and in a coma because he isn't Billy he's being a real jerk and very cold to everyone.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”