Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
eversleek

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby eversleek » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:Does it make me a bad Villy lover to hope that Travis is good to Tori..? I watched an interview with Michael and he is very sweet and charming, I honestly LOVE the sound of his voice...

Nope! I do too! Victoria needs some light and fun right now. If Billy can go on bike rides with Phyllis then I hope Travis shows her a good times too. It is clear they both reacting off each other. Victoria rejects Billy and he hooks up with Phyllis. Victoria meets Travis after Billy snatches her company right from under her. They will always get under each other's skin. I do worry how Travis will react when he learns who she really is though.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 am

eversleek wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:Does it make me a bad Villy lover to hope that Travis is good to Tori..? I watched an interview with Michael and he is very sweet and charming, I honestly LOVE the sound of his voice...

Nope! I do too! Victoria needs some light and fun right now. If Billy can go on bike rides with Phyllis then I hope Travis shows her a good times too. It is clear they both reacting off each other. Victoria rejects Billy and he hooks up with Phyllis. Victoria meets Travis after Billy snatches her company right from under her. They will always get under each other's skin. I do worry how Travis will react when he learns who she really is though.

I hope he's fine with it, I don't want them permanently but while Phyllis is in Billy's orbit Travis can chill with " Tori"

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:47 am

I just seen a picture of Victoria/Travis on twitter.........they look pretty good together........but I just want Travis to be a distraction for Victoria while Billy is feeling all sorry for himself and settling for the trash's company.

I wonder if this kiss will lead to them jumping each others bones.It's going to happen so I wish they would just do it and get it over with.

I find the writing on this show is getting worse and worse all the time..........like Billy you took passkey from me so I'm taking Bash and Sassy from you.......very childish writing.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:50 am

greengrass wrote:I just seen a picture of Victoria/Travis on twitter.........they look pretty good together........but I just want Travis to be a distraction for Victoria while Billy is feeling all sorry for himself and settling for the trash's company.

I wonder if this kiss will lead to them jumping each others bones.It's going to happen so I wish they would just do it and get it over with.

I find the writing on this show is getting worse and worse all the time..........like Billy you took passkey from me so I'm taking Bash and Sassy from you.......very childish writing.

It's obviously not going to be love...he's only doing it because of the situation with Tori. Brash and Sassy was always hers so it's not nearly the same and Billy's stupid for thinking it is.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:04 am

I want Billy to get a full view, have Travis interact with Johnny and Katie... and Tori all at once have him see them as a family... Boy would that annoy him.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:07 am

I'm ready to quite watching the show.It's just the same old recycled s/l's over and over again,just different actor's.

In my heart I feel like there not going to put Billy and Victoria back together,they just keep coming up with stuff to keep them apart and since their the only reason I watch the show at all,what's the point.

My heart just breaks of the though of no more Billy/Victoria(Villy)JT&AH are amazing together and they have so much chemistry and Pratt is just destroying that so he can put his two favorites together.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:10 am

greengrass wrote:I'm ready to quite watching the show.It's just the same old recycled s/l's over and over again,just different actor's.

In my heart I feel like there not going to put Billy and Victoria back together,they just keep coming up with stuff to keep them apart and since their the only reason I watch the show at all,what's the point.

My heart just breaks of the though of no more Billy/Victoria(Villy)JT&AH are amazing together and they have so much chemistry and Pratt is just destroying that so he can put his two favorites together.

He needs to stop making this general hospital. They'll put them back, I feel that.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:40 am

The very mysterious Travis is a working class guy who shies away from attachment,conflict,drama and emotion.But the hunk does have his eye set on someone in Genoa City.Considering most everyone on the canvas already has a romantic interest,the new comer might end up knee deep in conflict if he becomes one third of a romantic triangle

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:25 am

greengrass wrote:The very mysterious Travis is a working class guy who shies away from attachment,conflict,drama and emotion.But the hunk does have his eye set on someone in Genoa City.Considering most everyone on the canvas already has a romantic interest,the new comer might end up knee deep in conflict if he becomes one third of a romantic triangle

Yeah, Villy

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 am

It sounds like we may be going to have a triangle with Travis/Victoria/Billy..........................maybe Travis will open Billy's eyes to what he is doing and what he is throwing away

Return to “The Young and the Restless”