Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:21 am

greengrass wrote:I also remember that article know that you mentioned it and it did say that it would come down to Billy/Victoria and Jack/Phyllis against the Black Knight

Your right there has been quite a few anvils falling suggesting something is going to happen to Victoria..........Nick will be caught up in his own drama concerning the baby and so will Adam,so they won't have her back...........This might be were Villy gets back together

But then I also read something that said down the road we will see Victoria v Phyllis and Jack v Billy.But that could be something totally different.It could be once Villy is back together we will have Billy/Victoria against Jack/Phyllis

I just want Villy back together by the end of May sweeps

I do too. I would like Victoria to start her own company.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:30 am

I remember Billy and Victoria talking about going into business together a couple of times and even Billy telling Victoria she should start her own business,but nothing ever became of it.........I just wish Victoria would get away from Newman and her father.........................I think it would be fun to watch Villy in business together.With JT & AH they would be amazing to watch

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 am

greengrass wrote:I remember Billy and Victoria talking about going into business together a couple of times and even Billy telling Victoria she should start her own business,but nothing ever became of it.........I just wish Victoria would get away from Newman and her father.........................I think it would be fun to watch Villy in business together.With JT & AH they would be amazing to watch

It wouldn't matter to me what kind of business they went into

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Billy's big power move was telling Jack he wanted 10 million dollars or he was selling his shares in Jabot. Victor put Brash and Sassy up for sale..........................Jack gave Billy the money and he is the one who bought Brash and Sassy..........that is really going to put a wall between Billy and Victoria now.............unless Billy did it to give it to Victoria.

Sage was in a car accident right at the end of the show....she was on her way to find Nick

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:09 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy's big power move was telling Jack he wanted 10 million dollars or he was selling his shares in Jabot. Victor put Brash and Sassy up for sale..........................Jack gave Billy the money and he is the one who bought Brash and Sassy..........that is really going to put a wall between Billy and Victoria now.............unless Billy did it to give it to Victoria.

Sage was in a car accident right at the end of the show....she was on her way to find Nick

How can Victor do that when he isn't CEO

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:19 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Billy's big power move was telling Jack he wanted 10 million dollars or he was selling his shares in Jabot. Victor put Brash and Sassy up for sale..........................Jack gave Billy the money and he is the one who bought Brash and Sassy..........that is really going to put a wall between Billy and Victoria now.............unless Billy did it to give it to Victoria.

How can Victor do that when he isn't CEO[/quote

Victor bought Abby's seat on the board and he caught Nikki to give her voting proxy to one of board members and Victor is still on the board and he black mailed one of the other members...........so they had enough votes to sell the company....Victor is trying to ruin Victoria's as CEO,he told Nick today that he wants Victoria out of there and for him to take over.Nick told him he won't go against Victoria.Victor seems to think he will if he makes it impossible for Victoria to stay on as CEO ..........do you think Billy did this because Victoria took passkey away from him

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Spoiler.......................Victoria goes to a bar to unwind from everything .She meets the bartender Travis and introduces herself as Tori a receptionist

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:24 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

How can Victor do that when he isn't CEO[/quote

Victor bought Abby's seat on the board and he caught Nikki to give her voting proxy to one of board members and Victor is still on the board and he black mailed one of the other members...........so they had enough votes to sell the company....Victor is trying to ruin Victoria's as CEO,he told Nick today that he wants Victoria out of there and for him to take over.Nick told him he won't go against Victoria.Victor seems to think he will if he makes it impossible for Victoria to stay on as CEO ..........do you think Billy did this because Victoria took passkey away from him

Billy would be in the wrong if he did, Brash and Sassy was never his...does Victoria know he bought it?

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:27 pm

greengrass wrote:Spoiler.......................Victoria goes to a bar to unwind from everything .She meets the bartender Travis and introduces herself as Tori a receptionist

I hope Billy didn't buy it for her and then he goes to tell her and she's "with" Travis

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Spoiler...................Victor plotting to take down his family one by one.Phack/Villy have unexpected temptations....Luca plotting

Return to “The Young and the Restless”