Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12564
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:35 pm

[quote="VillyLove2015"]I hope Travis isn't someone Billy hired and it ends up hurting Vikki[/quote


Billy loves Victoria too much to put someone like Travis in her orbit.I have a feeling he is connected too Luca and the Santor's.I'll bet that him coming to GC has something to do with passkey and Newman...........Victoria told Luca yesterday that as long as she is in that chair he will never work at Newman....................there has been some anvils falling that Victoria is going to be in danger or end up getting hurt somehow....................Luca isn't cozying up to Summer for no reason,he has an agenda and it involves Summer and Newman

User avatar
Rocky1960
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby Rocky1960 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Yes Billy does love Victoria. If BM was still playing this part of Billy.. he would never give Phyllis the time of day. I like to see BM back.. He was the best Billy in my opinion. I can not see this Billy ever loving Phyllis for Victoria will always be there.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2145
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:12 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I hope Travis isn't someone Billy hired and it ends up hurting Vikki[/quote


Billy loves Victoria too much to put someone like Travis in her orbit.I have a feeling he is connected too Luca and the Santor's.I'll bet that him coming to GC has something to do with passkey and Newman...........Victoria told Luca yesterday that as long as she is in that chair he will never work at Newman....................there has been some anvils falling that Victoria is going to be in danger or end up getting hurt somehow....................Luca isn't cozying up to Summer for no reason,he has an agenda and it involves Summer and Newman



Unless he doesn't know. ..if he's trying to get in on passkey

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12564
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:47 pm

I don't want Billy to be the reason that Victoria is in danger again.I don't think she would forgive him this time.The last time she was in danger because of his past gambling it took her along time to forgive him and they were together and in a good place at the time it happened.............................Billy is out for Billy to hell with Victoria or his kids.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2145
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:50 pm

greengrass wrote:I don't want Billy to be the reason that Victoria is in danger again.I don't think she would forgive him this time.The last time she was in danger because of his past gambling it took her along time to forgive him and they were together and in a good place at the time it happened.............................Billy is out for Billy to hell with Victoria or his kids.



I wonder if it is a business or personal power move.. it didn't say

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12564
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Tomorrow Victoria tells Nick and Dylan that someone is trying to steal her baby.................what the hell.

It didn't show Billy in the previews.......

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12564
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:13 pm

greengrass wrote:Tomorrow Victoria tells Nick and Dylan that someone is trying to steal her baby.................what the hell.

It didn't show Billy in the previews.......



I just though this might have something to do with Billy's power move and passkey or her new project

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2145
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:27 pm

greengrass wrote:
greengrass wrote:Tomorrow Victoria tells Nick and Dylan that someone is trying to steal her baby.................what the hell.

It didn't show Billy in the previews.......



I just though this might have something to do with Billy's power move and passkey or her new project



Maybe one of her actual kids

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12564
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Who would try and steal one of her kids..........It wouldn't be Billy because he see's them all the time and he wouldn't do that to Victoria......................We don't know anything about this Travis guy.

I don't like where this is heading,especially if it endanger's one of the kids

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2145
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:49 pm

greengrass wrote:Who would try and steal one of her kids..........It wouldn't be Billy because he see's them all the time and he wouldn't do that to Victoria......................We don't know anything about this Travis guy.

I don't like where this is heading,especially if it endanger's one of the kids



Billy isn't acting like Billy..he could be trying to take Johnny back. I doubt she'd call a new project her baby...unless she means NE as a whole but I'm not sure..


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Valentine14, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

Back to Top