Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LDCOOL

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:36 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:Spoiler Alert**********************

I read an article that said Billy changes his mind and doesn't go through with the deal.

I hope this is true. Billy wants Victoria. If he goes through with it the deal. He could loose her.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:38 am

Amelia and Jason (Villy)have such amazing chemistry.If they give them a chance their chemistry could be right off the wall

VILLY FOREVER

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:25 pm

I'm not sure what to think. Everything I read points to the one thing standing in Villy's way being Victoria being timid about trust again. Yet, SOC scoops shows a couple making love, and if that isn't Billy and Phyllis, then I don't know who it is. I'm hoping it is some dream of Phyllis's, or some similar nonsense.
I really don't mind them being friends. I liked it when they ran the magazine together, but I honestly like Jack with her, and of course, I don't want anything in the way of Villy. I especially don't want to see any more cheating.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:32 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:I'm not sure what to think. Everything I read points to the one thing standing in Villy's way being Victoria being timid about trust again. Yet, SOC scoops shows a couple making love, and if that isn't Billy and Phyllis, then I don't know who it is. I'm hoping it is some dream of Phyllis's, or some similar nonsense.
I really don't mind them being friends. I liked it when they ran the magazine together, but I honestly like Jack with her, and of course, I don't want anything in the way of Villy. I especially don't want to see any more cheating.

I don't know what to think either. It does seem to be some 'pushing' of Billy & Phyllis, but that happened with Lauren and Cane and Nikki & Neil and nothing happened. I don't want anything in the way of Villy, let them be together and happy for a little while at least before whatever anvil drops on their heads.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:01 pm

I like the new Villy and if they pair up Billy and Phyllis I'm seriously walking away from Y&R.. They haven't even given the New Billy and Victoria a chance

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:03 pm

I read a couple of articles awhile back.......I'll tell what i remember.

Nick/Sage and Adam/Chelsea will break up once they find out that the baby is really Adam's and not Nick's.Dylan and
Sharon will stay together..........Josh Morrow(Nick)stated there is another hook up coming between Nick and Phyllis.JM was also hoping for a Nick and Chelsea hook up.

The article says that Victoria has to deal with her trust issues before she can move forward. It also says that Billy's main focus is to mend fences with Victoria.

If Billy changes his mind and doesn't go threw with the revenge plot with Phyllis then they really don't have anything in common.

Jack and Victor's war reignites because of Phyllis plan to bring Victor down.

I seen a picture in the SOC of two people making love but it was Cane and Lily

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:54 pm

If they break up Billy and Victoria to pair up Billy and Phyllis who are they going to pair Victoria with.The only person that would be available that's not related to her is Jack and he's old enough to be her father.Anyways that would be a sick pairing it would be as bad as when Sharon and Victor were paired up.

I'm hoping they leave Villy together for at least a few months.So we can get use to the pairing and have someone to root for

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:31 pm

I was just thinking they really haven't let the character of Victoria be happy ever since Billy Miller left.....It has been just one thing after another with Villy to keep them apart.............Billy and Victoria have been apart the better part of two years.I think it's time they let them have some happiness.

It's kind of funny in a way but they never keep Cane and Lily apart very long and they are the two most boring people on the show.They have no chemistry together.Cane had more chemistry with Lauren than he does with Lily.IMO.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:23 pm

greengrass wrote:I was just thinking they really haven't let the character of Victoria be happy ever since Billy Miller left.....It has been just one thing after another with Villy to keep them apart.............Billy and Victoria have been apart the better part of two years.I think it's time they let them have some happiness.

It's kind of funny in a way but they never keep Cane and Lily apart very long and they are the two most boring people on the show.They have no chemistry together.Cane had more chemistry with Lauren than he does with Lily.IMO.

I agree, Lilly is awful.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:04 pm

That's one thing you can say about Villy they are never boring.

Phyllis is old enough to be Billy's mother(IMO).I sure hope they don't go that route...If they do that will be the very end of Villy for good,Victoria will never take him back he will have run out of chances with her.

Jason and Amelia have such a good connection and their chemistry is amazing considering Jason has only been interacting with Amelia for a couple of weeks.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”