Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:48 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:I get the felling Natalie will be Victoria's kid

From where? Victoria did have a daughter, but she died soon after birth. I'm not here to watch them raise a child from the dead as a s/l. Of course they can make up anything they want (Cassie's win, Dylan being Paul & Nikki's son, etc), but there is no reason for Natalie to be related to anyone on this show, that stuff is so payed out.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:50 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I get the felling Natalie will be Victoria's kid

From where? Victoria did have a daughter, but she died soon after birth. I'm not here to watch them raise a child from the dead as a s/l. Of course they can make up anything they want (Cassie's win, Dylan being Paul & Nikki's son, etc), but there is no reason for Natalie to be related to anyone on this show, that stuff is so payed out.

I agree, I just feel like that's where they are headed.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:31 am

greengrass wrote:I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I can see Billy and Victoria only lasting until the end of Feb or the first part of March.Once Victoria finds out what Billy did she will side with her father and kick Billy out for the millionth time.If she does kick Billy out for taking back what was rightfully his business deal then Billy needs to forget about Victoria and move on and never look back because every time Billy does something Victoria doesn't like or he goes against her father she does the famous boot to the curb.

IMO.....Victoria seems to be on her high horse again.Everything is all about dear old dad and what he wants.

I'm sorry but if this Villy reunion doesn't work I'm totally blaming Victoria.Everyone has their opinion and that is mine

So you are okay with Billy lying to Victoria every single say and making a fool out of her. Also putting her and their children second because teaming up with Natalie and Phyllis and his revenge against Victor is more important? If Victoria is upset about that and walks away then that is her fault? Interesting concept.

No relationship can worth anything can stay solid when it is based on a lie. That is exactly how Villy is kicking off and that is NOT on Victoria. She has been nothing but honest. Can you say the same about Billy?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:11 am

I do agree with you Victoria doesn't deserve to be lied too and if Billy wants his family back he better step up and tell Victoria the truth.

They seem to be putting Billy and Phyllis together a lot lately and I am so angry thinking they are going to go that route of an affair with the two of them.They haven't even given NuBilly and Victoria a chance yet.

I have to agree with some of you.Natalie is either Victoria's daughter or she is going to be related to her some how.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:13 am

I was just thinking...When Victoria finds out what Billy is doing or did and fly's off the handle at him...Billy should take a couple of pages out of Victor's book.....(it's not personnel it's just business) and (I did it for my family)

When Victoria told Natalie that she doesn't like working with unethical people I almost choked...She has been working with the most unethical person in GC and doesn't see anything wrong with it.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:17 am

greengrass wrote:I was just thinking...When Victoria finds out what Billy is doing or did and fly's off the handle at him...Billy should take a couple of pages out of Victor's book.....(it's not personnel it's just business) and (I did it for my family)

When Victoria told Natalie that she doesn't like working with unethical people I almost choked...She has been working with the most unethical person in GC and doesn't see anything wrong with it.

I agree, I had to laugh at that line.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:27 am

Sometimes I feel like she just wants approval and love, from anyone. The look on her face when she gets attention is kind of sad.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:01 am

I have no issue with Billy going after Victor. He deserves it and more. My issue is him picking revenge over Victoria and their children. He has said more than once now that he will lose Victoria and the kids and yet he still doing it. That tells me he does not care.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 am

It's going to be the same old thing with Villy.......Victoria's going to find out that Billy has been lieing to her,she's going to kick him out and he will find another warm bed to go to........... It's the same thing with these two all the time......You know what's going to happen long before it happens.........These s/l's have been the same for these two nothing ever changes.Same recycled stuff..........For once I'd like to see them come through this and not break up.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:45 am

greengrass wrote:It's going to be the same old thing with Villy.......Victoria's going to find out that Billy has been lieing to her,she's going to kick him out and he will find another warm bed to go to........... It's the same thing with these two all the time......You know what's going to happen long before it happens.........These s/l's have been the same for these two nothing ever changes.Same recycled stuff..........For once I'd like to see them come through this and not break up.

I'm starting to think Natalie is Victoria's and Victor somehow got rid of her- that may make Victoria want to help Billy bring him down.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”