Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 pm

So, how do we Villy lovers think this is going to play out? Is Victoria going to side with Billy or Victor?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 pm

I hope she sides with Billy. Victor stole that deal from Billy while he almost died and Victoria knows that. No way should she be okay with that.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:23 pm

villyforever55 wrote:I hope she sides with Billy. Victor stole that deal from Billy while he almost died and Victoria knows that. No way should she be okay with that.

I just hope they aren't angling for Billy and Red

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Victoria didn't look to happy when Victor told her to tell Billy he was cut out of the project.

It seems there all ganging up on Victor........Abby is leaving and going back to Jabot......Noah is teaming up with Luca against his grandfather..........Victoria's not happy that Victor stole Billy's project while he was on his death bed and then says that he will have nothing to do with it......Phyllis and Billy teamed up with Natalie to put the screws to Victor.

Now we'll wait and see who else jumps off the Victor train.

If Victoria sides with Victor on this after what he did to Billy,then you know that Villy will not last.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:52 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
villyforever55 wrote:I hope she sides with Billy. Victor stole that deal from Billy while he almost died and Victoria knows that. No way should she be okay with that.

Of course they are! And I'm mad as hell about it!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:57 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Of course they are! And I'm mad as hell about it!

It's hard for me to tell, it would never last and would ruin Jack/Billy

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Victoria didn't look to happy when Victor told her to tell Billy he's out of the project.

Well this should be interesting....Everyone seem's to be jumping the Victor ship.

Abby informed her father that she was going back to Jabot........Noah teamed up with Luca & Marissa to take down Victor....Phyllis and Billy teamed up with Natalie to put the screws to Victor.

After what Victor did to Billy,stealing his business deal while he was on his death bed and if Victoria takes Victor's side in this,then you know very well that Villy will be done,probably for good this time and Victoria will only have herself to blame.

Victoria is a grown woman she needs to get over her daddy issues if she ever wants to keep a man in her life.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:28 pm

greengrass wrote:Victoria didn't look to happy when Victor told her to tell Billy he's out of the project.

Well this should be interesting....Everyone seem's to be jumping the Victor ship.

Abby informed her father that she was going back to Jabot........Noah teamed up with Luca & Marissa to take down Victor....Phyllis and Billy teamed up with Natalie to put the screws to Victor.

After what Victor did to Billy,stealing his business deal while he was on his death bed and if Victoria takes Victor's side in this,then you know very well that Villy will be done,probably for good this time and Victoria will only have herself to blame.

Victoria is a grown woman she needs to get over her daddy issues if she ever wants to keep a man in her life.

Would love to her join Phyliss, Billy, and Natalie

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:38 pm

greengrass wrote:Victoria didn't look to happy when Victor told her to tell Billy he's out of the project.

Whoa! Yes,Victoria is a grown woman who loves her father and Billy, but she's not the only one with issues that need to be overcome. It seems like they are the ones who are causing her strife, constantly putting her in the middle of their nonsense. Billy tried to take down her family company through lies and deception, and that's not Victoria's fault but she's not holding that against him as they try to start over. Billy said Victoria's love was a gift and yet, here he is, colluding with Phyllis, planning another attack, his choice. If Billy wants Victoria's trust he has to earn it, but this is not the way. Victor stole that idea from Billy, and yet, he sees no problem with it, regardless of how Victoria feels. If they loved Victoria more than they hated each other, then there would not be a problem. Victor needs to get over his hatred and need for control and revenge and Billy needs to get over his fixation of wanting revenge. I hope Victoria sides with Billy on this (because her daddy is a horrible person) or just stays out of it completely, not helping either side but the future of Villy's relationship is NOT all on Victoria.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:48 pm

villyforever55 wrote:

Whoa! Yes,Victoria is a grown woman who loves her father and Billy, but she's not the only one with issues that need to be overcome. It seems like they are the ones who are causing her strife, constantly putting her in the middle of their nonsense. Billy tried to take down her family company through lies and deception, and that's not Victoria's fault but she's not holding that against him as they try to start over. Billy said Victoria's love was a gift and yet, here he is, colluding with Phyllis, planning another attack, his choice. If Billy wants Victoria's trust he has to earn it, but this is not the way. Victor stole that idea from Billy, and yet, he sees no problem with it, regardless of how Victoria feels. If they loved Victoria more than they hated each other, then there would not be a problem. Victor needs to get over his hatred and need for control and revenge and Billy needs to get over his fixation of wanting revenge. I hope Victoria sides with Billy on this (because her daddy is a horrible person) or just stays out of it completely, not helping either side but the future of Villy's relationship is NOT all on
Victoria.

I agree, I just cringe when I see Phyliss

Return to “The Young and the Restless”