Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 10998
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:13 pm

I just seen the promo and it looks like Billy is teaming up with Phyllis again to bring down Victor..........So there goes his relationship with Victoria once again......That didn't last long did it,Billy's not even out of the hospital yet and he's going to wreck his relationship with Victoria.

Feb sweeps says that Billy will focus on fixing things with Victoria.........Well this is no way to do it....Going after her father is a sure fire way of destroying their relationship.

User avatar
villyforever55
Posts: 9147
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:19 pm

greengrass wrote:I just seen the promo and it looks like Billy is teaming up with Phyllis again to bring down Victor..........So there goes his relationship with Victoria once again......That didn't last long did it,Billy's not even out of the hospital yet and he's going to wreck his relationship with Victoria.

Feb sweeps says that Billy will focus on fixing things with Victoria.........Well this is no way to do it....Going after her father is a sure fire way of destroying their relationship.


Unless Victoria finds out about Marco and what happened to Phyllis, Jack, Austin and Courtney. Then, she won't help them but she won't fight them either. Yeah, I know Victor is her father and all, but he has to pay for something, right? I just can't blame Billy for wanting to bring Victor down, I just can't. But, he needs to decide what's more important to him, his love for Victoria and her love for him or his hatred for Victor.

Team Villy!!

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 10998
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Billy already told Victoria that he has to fix things and he has to make things right and Victoria said she know's.But Victoria is already having trust issues were their relationship is concerned,so if this alliance with Phyllis and Billy goes south that will be the end of Villy.Victoria will never trust him ever again.

Let's just hope everything goes along smoothly for Villy...But I'm not holding my breath on that one.

VILLY FOREVER

VillyLove2015
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:00 pm

I think it would be selfish for Red to even involve Billy...would love to see her take that a*s down, but flying solo.........

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 10998
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 am

Congratulations to (Amelia & Jason) Villy for getting voted the best couple of the week.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 10998
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Amelia (Victoria)won best actress of the week

Jason (Billy) got performer of the week

Villy won best couple of the week

All is good in the Villy world.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 10998
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:49 pm

I wonder why they made a point of saying..."Victoria meets face to face with Natalie"

Who do you think Natalie is going to be related too? Victoria's daughter,Nick's daughter,or Victor's daughter.

I kind of noticed that the spoilers and the Promo for Billy doesn't match......In the promo it looks like he is going to team up with Phyllis against Victor.....but in both sets of spoilers it says that Billy focus's on mending fences and fixing things with Victoria because that's what he promised Delia.

Josh Morrow (Nick)did an interview and said there is a good chance there is going to be a hook up between Nick & Phyllis and JM said that he wouldn't mind a hook up with Nick & Chelsea.

Sharon Case said when she did her interview that Christian(Sully) doesn't belong to Nick he is going to be Adam's son

When Jason Thompson did an interview he said that the most important thing to Billy is getting Victoria and his family back

VillyLove2015
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:24 pm

greengrass wrote:I wonder why they made a point of saying..."Victoria meets face to face with Natalie"

Who do you think Natalie is going to be related too? Victoria's daughter,Nick's daughter,or Victor's daughter.

I kind of noticed that the spoilers and the Promo for Billy doesn't match......In the promo it looks like he is going to team up with Phyllis against Victor.....but in both sets of spoilers it says that Billy focus's on mending fences and fixing things with Victoria because that's what he promised Delia.

Josh Morrow (Nick)did an interview and said there is a good chance there is going to be a hook up between Nick & Phyllis and JM said that he wouldn't mind a hook up with Nick & Chelsea.

Sharon Case said when she did her interview that Christian(Sully) doesn't belong to Nick he is going to be Adam's son

When Jason Thompson did an interview he said that the most important thing to Billy is getting Victoria and his family back



Where did they say Victoria meets Natalie?

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 10998
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:41 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I wonder why they made a point of saying..."Victoria meets face to face with Natalie"

Who do you think Natalie is going to be related too? Victoria's daughter,Nick's daughter,or Victor's daughter.

I kind of noticed that the spoilers and the Promo for Billy doesn't match......In the promo it looks like he is going to team up with Phyllis against Victor.....but in both sets of spoilers it says that Billy focus's on mending fences and fixing things with Victoria because that's what he promised Delia.

Josh Morrow (Nick)did an interview and said there is a good chance there is going to be a hook up between Nick & Phyllis and JM said that he wouldn't mind a hook up with Nick & Chelsea.

Sharon Case said when she did her interview that Christian(Sully) doesn't belong to Nick he is going to be Adam's son

When Jason Thompson did an interview he said that the most important thing to Billy is getting Victoria and his family back



Where did they say Victoria meets Natalie?


On Soap central sight.......SOC spoilers for the week of Jan.25th and DTR

VillyLove2015
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:19 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I wonder why they made a point of saying..."Victoria meets face to face with Natalie"

Who do you think Natalie is going to be related too? Victoria's daughter,Nick's daughter,or Victor's daughter.

I kind of noticed that the spoilers and the Promo for Billy doesn't match......In the promo it looks like he is going to team up with Phyllis against Victor.....but in both sets of spoilers it says that Billy focus's on mending fences and fixing things with Victoria because that's what he promised Delia.

Josh Morrow (Nick)did an interview and said there is a good chance there is going to be a hook up between Nick & Phyllis and JM said that he wouldn't mind a hook up with Nick & Chelsea.

Sharon Case said when she did her interview that Christian(Sully) doesn't belong to Nick he is going to be Adam's son

When Jason Thompson did an interview he said that the most important thing to Billy is getting Victoria and his family back



Where did they say Victoria meets Natalie?


On Soap central sight.......SOC spoilers for the week of Jan.25th and DTR[/quote

Oh. Forgive my lack of knowledge here but Victoria lost a baby girl, right? Was that shown on screen?


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], villyforever55, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests