Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:52 am

I'm glad it's not up to Jill either......Jack and Victoria have more right to make decisions for Billy than Jill does.There both in his life regularly and how many times has Jill actually seen or talked to Billy over the last couple of years,maybe four times if that.....Jill is to caught up in her fake son(Cane's)life to have been bothered with her bio son Billy.

Jill should take a good long look in the mirror before she start's throwing blame around to anyone for not being there for Billy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:21 pm

SOD named Burgess Jenkins performer of the week.

[b]SPOILER:[/b] Next week Jack makes the decision to take Billy off life support.Apparently after they pull the plug something happens regarding Billy and his condition.

[b][i]Please mark spoilers!
-ADMIN[/i][/b]

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Well, it's about time Burgess was recognized! Good for him!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Billy and Victoria should just get back together for good.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 pm

[quote="greengrass"]SOD named Burgess Jenkins performer of the week.

[b]SPOILER:[/b] Next week Jack makes the decision to take Billy off life support.Apparently after they pull the plug something happens regarding Billy and his condition.

[b][i]Please mark spoilers!
-ADMIN[/i][/b][/quote]

It should come as no surprise that Billy pulls through. They didn't hire Jason Thompson to play a corpse. I'm just hoping with the talk of brain damage, that he isn't an amnesiac like Jason on GH. If he has brain damage, I'd rather see a recovery like Regarding Henry than copy GH.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Just saw the promo for next week. I understand wanting to show an upright, healthy Billy as they are announcing JT joining the show, but it is a bit wierd, since we know he'll be laying in a bed, probably unconscious for his first days/week on the show.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:22 am

Just thought I would bring Villy back to the front page were they belong........

It has really been a sad couple of weeks for us Villy fans......Poor Victoria she is just beside herself,she doesn't want to let Billy go but she know's that is what he would want.

Jason Thompson did an interview and he said that Billy is going to have an (out of body experience)he also said in another interview that Victoria and the kids are the most important thing to Billy.

I have decided to give JT a chance,but I still think that he is not the right person to play Billy........But time will tell.

I'm also sticking around because I want to see Victor loose everything.Victor's games he's playing just got Adam kidnapped.

IMO... I think Phyllis is in love with Billy

Team Victoria & Villy

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:57 am

Victoria hardly leaving the hospital ....talking about her love for Billy, etc But when he comes out of the coma, how long before she puts dear daddy ahead of Billy
IF only she would tell her father not bad mouthing Billy or the Abbotts or Jabot but no...something will happen and she will say but my father loves his family

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:43 pm

I changed my mind..........After seeing Jason Thompson yesterday I think he is going to be great as Billy...Jason & Amelia look good together..........Jason's first day and he knocked it out of the park,he can really do the emotional scene's.I may just have to stick around for the New Villy.

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:31 pm

greengrass wrote:I changed my mind..........After seeing Jason Thompson yesterday I think he is going to be great as Billy...Jason & Amelia look good together..........Jason's first day and he knocked it out of the park,he can really do the emotional scene's.I may just have to stick around for the New Villy.

VILLY FOREVER

Well, okay then! Glad you decided to stick around! :D
JT did a great job today. The Villy love was real! They hit every beat; bringing back Delia, Billy seeing all of his children and when Billy's spirit walked through Victoria, and she felt him. I don't think it gets better than that!

Team Villy!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”