Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:39 pm

[quote="ErikaKayy"][quote="greengrass"]I want to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year..........Hopefully Y&R will be better in 2016 for those who will still be watching.

Unless Victoria changes her attitude I can see a Billy and Phyllis hook up because right know Phyllis is the only one who believes in Billy and is standing up for him.[/quote]

Unless, Victoria changes her attitude? Excuse me...what? Please explain to me like I'm two years and slow WHY it is on Victoria to change anything when Billy is the one who keeps screwing up. Does she not have the right to be angry at what he is doing to them and their children? Does she not have the right to react when Billy put her children in situations where they may have not a father? Like someone said, Billy is where he is because of Billy. Billy didn't want to put in the work. He didn't want to put in the effort. He gambled because he wants the easy way out and a shortcut.

Victoria loves Billy. But there is so much one person can take. This is not about love. Why is everything on Victoria's shoulders? Does Billy not have a mind and free will of his own will to make sensible choices. Victoria is not perfect. She does not expect Billy to be either. All she wants is sanity. She wants an honest relationship with the guy. She wants there to be transparency. When things get too hard, she wants Billy to fight through it with her and not check out and leave it all on her.

He does nothing but say a bunch of pretty things. He showed up to see his children hung over on the TIME HE DEMANDED. Who the hell does that? Billy is doing the one thing he knows endangered Victoria and could have cost her her life. Johnny and Reed could have lost their mom. She could have been raped. She could have been killed. Anything could have happened to her. She came home traumatized afterwards. Couldn't function and all she did was sit in the dark and walk around like a zombie because she couldn't process anything else. BILLY put her there and she took him back.

You don't say that you will put in the work and in the next breath, do the opposite. Victoria has stood by him plenty and will continue to do in the near future. But she is a human being. She's not a robot, as tough as she is even the toughest people break down. She has two small children and another child a few states over to worry about. Victoria loves Billy, but I'm sorry...you are wrong. Victoria doesn't have to change anything. It's Billy who has to save Billy and do his part and truly mean it. All Victoria and his family will do is love and support him. In the end, Billy's own fate is in BILLY'S HANDS. All Phyllis is doing is coddling him. She is not this beacon of light where Billy can run to because Jack and Victoria are the only two that get it.

Greengrass, I'm asking you. If this bookie had beat Billy to death and then turned around and had people kidnap Victoria and killed her this time, what would have happened to Katie, and Johnny? Johnny and Katie would be orphans being fought over by the Newmans and the Abbotts. THAT'S what would have happened. They would have lost the love of their parents and the stability of the only home they've ever known. What would have Reed done had he lost his mother? How would JT would have been able to make his child understand that? THIS scenario is what I am saying. Billy is letting his demons tear apart this good thing he has. This scenario would be tragic and it is totally avoidable. It is not on Victoria to change or do anything and I hate that logic. Billy had Victoria. Just got her back and he decided Victor and revenge was worth more. Now he's in the hospital. Victoria would not have shown up if she did not care about Billy. But this is on Billy. The end.

The only two keeping it real with Billy is Victoria and Jack. That's it.

When Billy truly does the work to be better, Victoria and Jack will meet him halfway.[/quote]

YES! Everything you just said is accurate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Anyone think this Billy s/l will bring him back to Victoria?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm

I know all of this is on Billy.He has to learn to grow up.But I think Jack more than anyone should have tried a little harder to help him,after all of the things Jack has done he is no saint either.But as someone said everytime things get tough with Villy Victoria just walks away.I'm not blaming Victoria because I do understand that she has two children that she has to protect. But look at all the things her father does and she very seldom walks away from him,I know she has walked away but not for very long until she is right back there forgiving him and no questions asked.

Yes I think this might start to bring Villy back together but it's going to take a lot of work on Billy's part for that to happen.He's going to have to clean up his act and prove to Victoria that her and the kids are the most important thing in his life.

There Victor goes again covering up another Newman hitting an Abbott.First Adam with Delia and know Noah hitting Billy.When are the Newman's ever going to get some pay back.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:47 pm

I just wonder why it's not a problem for Victoria to forgive Billy for hurting her but forgiving her father makes her a 'daddy's girl'? Victoria has walked away from both of them and forgiven both of them. It seems to me that both of them should love her enough to not constantly put her in the middle of their maniacal hatred and actions towards each other. She deserves better from both of them.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:14 pm

[quote="villyforever55"]I just wonder why it's not a problem for Victoria to forgive Billy for hurting her but forgiving her father makes her a 'daddy's girl'? Victoria has walked away from both of them and forgiven both of them. It seems to me that both of them should love her enough to not constantly put her in the middle of their maniacal hatred and actions towards each other. She deserves better from both of them.[/quote]

I agree. I just want happy Villy....

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:34 am

Just read about, and watched the promo- Billy codes, and Vicki crumbles... :cry:

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 pm

I just seen the promo....... Billy is in direr straight,only the machines are keeping him alive. Everyone is blaming themselves and each other for what happened to Billy

I read a spoiler that said that Victoria plead's with Billy to come back to her.

Victor is covering up yet another Newman crime.Will the SOB blackmail Noah like he did Adam

TEAM VILLY FOREVER

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:36 am

[quote="greengrass"]I just seen the promo....... Billy is in direr straight,only the machines are keeping him alive. Everyone is blaming themselves and each other for what happened to Billy

I read a spoiler that said that Victoria plead's with Billy to come back to her.

Victor is covering up yet another Newman crime.Will the SOB blackmail Noah like he did Adam

TEAM VILLY FOREVER[/quote]

I thought Vicki pleading with Billy is in the promo. Isn't it the last clip with her at his bedside? I think I actually saw 2 promos, or maybe one was sneak peek.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:19 pm

If you have not seen it, there is a very good interview with Jason Thompson by Michael Fairman on his site. It is really long and well done. After reading it, I really have hope for him as Billy.

He seems to have a great deal of respect for the character's history, and is/was anxious to get started. Really, listening to him describe Billy, he does have a good feel for him. He said he's a little like Patrick when he first started GH. Having watched those scenes just this year, I can't say I would completely argue with that. It also says he talked to Billy Miller about the part, so I'd say he couldn't have used a better resource..

I mean no disrespect to Burgess, who I've liked since he began, since I had no false hope Billy Miler would return, and I wanted to embrace him as Billy because I did not want to lose his character, as Jill had threatened. I just want to continue to enjoy my soap, and it isn't going to do any good to lament about BJ leaving. So I am just going to have hopes for JT playing my favorite character, and hopefully half of my favorite couple.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:43 pm

I'll miss BuJ, but he's already gone. JT just needs to bring it, they need to write for him as Billy, and for Villy and I'm good.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”