Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:09 pm

It's kind of ironic.....Jack is doing the same thing to Billy that he has accused Victor of doing to Adam all these years..

I don't know what is going on with Jack but he would never have treated Billy that way in the past.....It's not Billy's fault that Jack doesn't have the gut's or back bone to stand up to Victor.Jack let Victor win again.So I do not feel sorry for Jack one little bit...... Jack is starting to treat his family the same way Victor treats his and it is pathetic.

When Billy has his accident and is at deaths door.If Jack and Victoria rush to the hospital to be with him they are both hypocrites.They have both pushed Billy out of their lives.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:59 pm

I disagree. Billy is the one who pushed himself out. Jabot is now almost bankrupt because of Billy. His need for revenge was more important than his family -- both Abbotts and Victoria/Kids. That is the tragedy. He can't even see that. It is hard to feel bad for Billy when he caused most of this himself.

Jack has always been there for Billy and cleaned up his messes. Billy has even acknowledged that himself. There come a point in ones life when you need to grow up and that is now for Billy. I mean he is even showing up to visit his children hung over. What is wrong with him?

It is sad that his accident will be what knocks some sense into him. You would think his children would do that. Guess not.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:06 am

I really don't care if Victor is revealed to the world for the Marco scheme, but couldn't it just get revealed to Victoria, and as a bonus, Nikki? Michael could barely stomach Victor after learning about it. Surely, Victoria and Nikki would have similar reactions?

What he did to Jack was inhumane, but I think what Phyllis suffered is more disturbing, and would be to Vicki and Nikki too.

No wonder Billy spirals down even more. He idolizes his big brother and godfather. Jack is on a pedestal almost as much as Victoria is. Jack also had to add that Billy's father is rolling in his grave. Just kick a guy when he's down. This was one of those moments where I just wanted someone to hug him.

It also pi$$ed me off when Victor smugly bit into Billy's cookie. I wish the camera had shown Vicki's face at that moment. I hope Johnny notices his dad's cookie and gives Victor what for.

Maybe Vicki will forgive Billy on the heels of this supposed accident coming. Every time Victor gets to the point where Vicki is done with him there has been a medical crisis that sends her back to his side. Maybe Billy will get so lucky.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:16 pm

I want Billy and Victoria back together. :( I miss them. :(

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am

BJ does an amazing job as a drunk Billy...........I think it would have been great if we could have seen Billy and Nikki being drunk together.......Those two would have been funny to watch...

VILLY FOREVER

I'm not looking forward to Burgess's last day and Jason Thompson taking over the role of BA.I probably won't be posting much after BJ leaves because I won't be watching the show.I hardly watch know.Right know I'm taping it and just watching BJ's scene's

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Seems awfully quiet over here...

I read a spoiler where Vicki and Jill talk about Billy and saving him from this behavior. I hope that is a good thing. Happy to see JW either way.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:11 pm

I saw a picture of them talking, so I guess that's true. I just don't want anyone else to tell Victoria that it's her job to save Billy because it's not. Victoria loves Billy, but he has to make the effort to change; then she can support him and love him, but not until he does something.

I enjoyed Billy's talk about himself and Victoria. He realizes it's all his fault. And that Victoria's love, support and belief in him is a gift, not something he's entitled to. The scenes between Billy and Phyllis were good but I don't see anything romantic brewing, but they just might take it there just to stick it to Villy and the fans!

I'm sure going to miss Burgess!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Great scene's between Billy and Jack today............two very powerful actor's

I'm really going to Miss Burgess.I wish he wasn't leaving

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:20 pm

I enjoyed today's episode.

Victoria admits she wants Billy around for the kids. She wants Billy to be seen as a hero to Katie and Johnny. She got defensive with Jill but that was expected. Jill loves VILLY and wants them as a family. Glad Billy listened and went to see Victoria. Too bad Victor was there but Billy held his own.

The previews have Billy at home with Victoria. I hope they make up.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:44 pm

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lets hope Y&R improves in the New Year,if it doesn't there going to lose a lot of viewer's.I know some have left already.I dough I'll be watching after Burgess leaves.

I don't like Jason Thompson and I really and truly don't think he is going to make a good Billy.But he is a FOJ's so she will shove him down our throats anyway.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”