Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 am

Great scene's with Burgess,Peter and Gina yesterday..........Billy was finally showing some different emotions in the scene's,especially with Jack..........Amazing work from all three of them.......I can sure see something building between Phyllis and Billy.

They finally give Burgess some good material to work with know that he is leaving..........Why couldn't they have done that earlier.Burgess is an amazing actor......Hate to lose him...........

I'm sorry but Jason Thompson is no Billy Abbott.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:04 am

greengrass wrote:Great scene's with Burgess,Peter and Gina yesterday..........Billy was finally showing some different emotions in the scene's,especially with Jack..........Amazing work from all three of them.......I can sure see something building between Phyllis and Billy.

They finally give Burgess some good material to work with know that he is leaving..........Why couldn't they have done that earlier.Burgess is an amazing actor......Hate to lose him...........

I'm sorry but Jason Thompson is no Billy Abbott.

It was great. These three stole the show today. As for Burgess, I was thinking exactly the same thing. He finally gets some good, meaty material now that he's leaving when we could have been watching this Billy all along. I'm hoping nothing sexual happens between Billy and Phyllis and that Villy can find a way to come together, but who knows. I already have a scene in my head where it looks like they might take it there, but Billy realizes there's only one woman he wants, Victoria. But, who am I? I'll just watch and see what happens.

As for JT, I just hope he brings something to the role and can pick up where Burgess leaves off, but not 'with' Phyllis. We've already scene what happens when a recast is put with the wrong partner and it just doesn't work.

Still Team Villy!!

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:30 am

I am getting the feeling they will pair up Billy and Phyllis. Not a fan at all. I don't get why Villy can never get a shot. They reunited and broke up and now Billy is literally attached to Phyllis. Even Ashley picking up on it. I guess we have to brace ourselves for PHILLY which has me wondering who Victoria will start having eyes for because I doubt she will be alone too. Ugh.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 am

eversleek wrote:I am getting the feeling they will pair up Billy and Phyllis. Not a fan at all. I don't get why Villy can never get a shot. They reunited and broke up and now Billy is literally attached to Phyllis. Even Ashley picking up on it. I guess we have to brace ourselves for PHILLY which has me wondering who Victoria will start having eyes for because I doubt she will be alone too. Ugh.

But, there is no one for Victoria, unless they bring on someone new. Cane is still married to Lily and Joe is hot after Lily. She's related in some way to every other man on the show. If Billy gets with Phyllis, I don't want to see Victoria drifting along alone, pining for Billy. I just hate this idea.

After waiting almost two years, Villy gets two brief love scenes and a five minute reunion. Gee, I guess I'm supposed to be grateful. :(

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:54 am

You are right. Everyone is taken or related to her. Therefore she will be the one left out pinning for Billy. Blegh. Not interested in that story but I am sure it is coming.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:33 am

eversleek wrote:You are right. Everyone is taken or related to her. Therefore she will be the one left out pinning for Billy. Blegh. Not interested in that story but I am sure it is coming.

A good story doesn't have to be about her and a man. They pay those writers a lot of money, but obviously they can't come up with anything for her to do that does not involve pining for Billy or sucking up to Daddy. She could turn the tables on Victor and Adam and go after Newman Enterprises herself. She should be running that place anyway. She's got more experience and years in than anybody, and yet Abby is the COO. She needs something that really highlights how strong, smart and business minded she is. Maybe once the whole Marco fiasco is out she can make her move to save the company. IDK.... SMDH!

Then, once the dust settles, she and Billy can work on being a family again.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:10 am

greengrass wrote:When Billy Miller first came on the show he was paired with Chloe

Burgess Jenkins was paired with Chelsea

Know Jason Thompson is going to be paired with Phyllis

Does anyone else find this kind of strange considering Billy is suppose to be with Victoria,they always pair him with someone else first.Why do you think that is.

When Billy first came to GC, he wanted Lily. He did pair with Chloe, but only reluctantly. I felt so sorry for her the first time he proposed marriage after Delia was born. He made it sound like he planned to be married to her, but in no way take himself off the market. I think for maybe a week, if that, Billy actually wanted to be with Chloe. Most of the time, she came along with the baby he adored, and satisfied him in bed occasionally. But he started pining for Mac the second she hit town, on the night he married Chloe. He finally got with Mac, lost Mac, and that same night hooked up in a back alley with a complete stranger.

With Victoria, he wanted her for her, didn't try to change who she was, and on the numerous occasions they fought or broke up, he wasn't trying to get into another's panties to forget her. Instead, he worked for months on end to get her back.

Then all the stupidity happened due to the recast, but Victoria was the only relationship he ever had that was about love. Chelsea was settling, because he couldn't have Vicki at the time. They shouldn't throw that away for good for the sake of another recast.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:05 am

The BIG question there asking is.Who do you think is going to bring down Victor?

JACK,BILLY,KEVIN,NOAH,OR ADAM or do you still think after everything the BLACK KNIGHT has done he is still untouchable

IMO....I think it's going to be Billy/Kevin

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:00 am

greengrass wrote:The BIG question there asking is.Who do you think is going to bring down Victor?

JACK,BILLY,KEVIN,NOAH,OR ADAM or do you still think after everything the BLACK KNIGHT has done he is still untouchable

IMO....I think it's going to be Billy/Kevin

I vote for Ashley; it's time for the resurgence of a strong, powerful woman. If not her, then Billy and Kevin.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:02 pm

There is a picture on Jess Walton's Facebook page of Jack in the hospital room and John is there comforting him.This is suppose to happen around Jan. 8th.....................So that must be when Billy ends up in the hospital. ..Someone else posted that there is a picture of Jill,Ashley,Victoria and Nikki in the Hospital also.

I'm thinking maybe Billy is drunk driving and gets into an accident..............This is probably going to be around the time Burgess's last air time will be

Return to “The Young and the Restless”