Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Just for once I would like to see the Newman's brought down a peg or two...........It's always the Abbott's that pay even when it's not their fault but the Newman's never pay for anything they do..especially Victor......I have gotten that I FF threw all his scene's I can't stand to even look at him anymore.

I don't think Pratt has one original s/l in his body everything is recycled to death or he copies from the other soaps.

I will always be team Villy......but I think after the New Year I'm going to take a long break from Y&R...There is not one s/l on this show that I can honestly say would keep me watching and wasting an hour of my time.Further more Eric Braeden and MCE are both very good friends of Pratts so you know who is going to get all the good s/l's and be front and center all the time.

Destroying Villy all the time is just too much......enough is enough

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Paul tells Victoria there has been an accident,it's about Billy.

The spoiler that says......Billy spirals out of control must mean he was in some kind of accident.He lost control of his car,not his temper.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:31 pm

greengrass wrote:Paul tells Victoria there has been an accident,it's about Billy.

The spoiler that says......Billy spirals out of control must mean he was in some kind of accident.He lost control of his car,not his temper.

Aren't spoilers wonderful? That's why I always take them with a grain of salt! :lol:

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:02 pm

I read an article that said that.... .Luca got Victor to let his family help him rebuild his company, but unknown to Victor Marco is somehow connected to Lucas family.Luca's family is coming to GC and Marco is suppose to come back to settle the score with Victor.The Santini family is alot more powerful that Victor Newman.

I also read that this whole Marco thing is suppose to come,I figure probably for Feb sweeps

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:56 pm

I watched the show. Maybe it's me, but Villy fighting is not such a bad thing, they should fight because they have such strong opposing opinions. Victoria is really angry and hurt and tired, but she is right; Billy lied to her repeatedly and him going after her father in the way he did wasn't right. Billy's right, too. Victor did manipulate the court system to get Adam released, after he was tried, convicted and sentenced in a court of law, and no, Victor didn't really give a flip about Delia. Billy is still seeking justice; he is still trying to live a better life. At the end of the day, these two just love each other like crazy so I don't see them as done.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:16 am

I don't know why Victoria is so loyal and defends her father all the time.It's not like she is going to take over Newman Enterprises when Victor steps down..Victor has hinted many times and has come right out and stated it will be Nick or Adam who takes over.Victoria even confronted victor a couple of times about it.The last time was when she heard her father tell her mother that he wants Nick to take over his roll in the family and in business..........So why the hell does Victoria still have those blinders on were her father is concerned.

Victoria has wrecked ever relationship she has ever had because of her blind loyality to her father and Billy will be no exception.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:21 pm

greengrass wrote:I don't know why Victoria is so loyal and defends her father all the time.It's not like she is going to take over Newman Enterprises when Victor steps down..Victor has hinted many times and has come right out and stated it will be Nick or Adam who takes over.Victoria even confronted victor a couple of times about it.The last time was when she heard her father tell her mother that he wants Nick to take over his roll in the family and in business..........So why the hell does Victoria still have those blinders on were her father is concerned.

Victoria has wrecked ever relationship she has ever had because of her blind loyality to her father and Billy will be no exception.

Victor is Victoria's father and she loves him, that's why she defends him. Or is defending someone you love only allowed for husbands, boyfriends, wives and girlfriends and not for parents? Yes, Victor is one of those people she should learn to love from a distance, but if she can forgive Billy for hurting her, she can forgive her father, too. My problem is that both Victor and Billy often put their hatred for each other above their love for Victoria.

Team Villy!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Tomorrow on the Canadian show Jack tells Ashley about Victor and Marco.. I really don't think Ashley will keep this news to her self.....she will use it to her advantage......I hope Ashley tells everyone about it.Especially Victoria

Victoria wants to take away Billy's rights to his kids

Victoria is all happy with her father and says come with me I have a surprise for you........ It makes me want to throw up the way she hangs on him.

As much as Villy is fighting right know I don't think Victoria would try and destroy the Abbott's and that's what Victor wants Adam to do.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:42 pm

I just read on twitter that Y&R has confirmed that Jason Thompson is joining Y&R and taking over the roll of Billy Abbott.His first air date is sometime in Jan.

I'm glad I'll be done with Y&R when Burgess has his last air date because I don't think JT is the right fit for Billy Abbott.But JFP will make it work because he is a very good friend of hers.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Don't get me wrong Jason Thompson is a very good actor,he did a great job as Patrick on GH but for the life of me I can't see him as Billy Abbott......I refuse to support another Billy..Billy Miller & Burgess Jenkins was it for me.

Since he is FOJ she will shove him down our throats just like she does her other friends on the show.So I really think it's time I take a break from the show after Burgess leaves.

Can you just see Victor calling this Billy(Billy Boy)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”