Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 am

From reading the spoilers it looks like there out to really destroy Billy and Victoria this time.

I don't know if I'm here for another go around with the gambling

It says that Billy wants to bring Victor and Newman down regardless of the cost to him.

I know this gives Burgess a good exit s/l but I don't want to see Villy destroyed to the point of no return and it seems like that's what there doing

This show is so sad,there is nobody that is happy.It's all doom and gloom anymore.What ever happened to the Y&R we use to know

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:18 pm

I don't think Villy is up for destruction. More angst, definitely. But destruction? No, not seeing it. I'll just wait to see what happens. Still Team Villy!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:46 am

villyforever55 wrote:I don't think Villy is up for destruction. More angst, definitely. But destruction? No, not seeing it. I'll just wait to see what happens. Still Team Villy!

I hope your right,I don't want to see them destroy Villy again just because there bringing in a new Billy.I can see the angst because of what Billy is doing and then Victoria is going to be upset because Victor is bringing in Adam to help him destroy the Abbott's...Victor already pushed Nick out of the Company so I guess Victoria will be next....

I am going to miss Burgess......but he has to do what is best for him and his family.......

VILLY FOREVER

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:47 am

Some random thoughts -It said in two scoops that Billy going after Victor now just seems plain mean. Victor has given Billy plenty of grief over the years, but I really want Billy to find out about Marco.

Gambling- here's a crazy idea- make Nikki a gambler. She's been a drunk enough. In one of my favorite episodes she says she also has an addictive personality, like Billy. I think that would be a bit fun to watch for a couple of episodes, until it really became problematic, that is.

Watched historic Villy this morning, and in between scenes, I saw Jamie. I'd like to see him come back and be a rookie for Paul.

Also, it's not my business, but I like go imagine finding out a year from now Burgess has expanded his family. To me, that would be a perfectly logical reason for this.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:16 pm

I just think it is the stress of commuting back and forth from the east coast to the west coast and missing his family.He is quite a distance from his family if anything ever happened.........By the sounds of it he really loves his daughter and would do anything for her......I think that's why he didn't relocate his family to LA because he said he didn't want to disrupt his daughters life.It sounds like he is a very loving husband and father...I give him credit for putting his family first.

How many hours flying is it from NC to LA?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:Some random thoughts -It said in two scoops that Billy going after Victor now just seems plain mean. Victor has given Billy plenty of grief over the years, but I really want Billy to find out about Marco.

Gambling- here's a crazy idea- make Nikki a gambler. She's been a drunk enough. In one of my favorite episodes she says she also has an addictive personality, like Billy. I think that would be a bit fun to watch for a couple of episodes, until it really became problematic, that is.

Watched historic Villy this morning, and in between scenes, I saw Jamie. I'd like to see him come back and be a rookie for Paul.

Also, it's not my business, but I like go imagine finding out a year from now Burgess has expanded his family. To me, that would be a perfectly logical reason for this.

Billy deserves a piece of Victor Newman and I want him to have it. Going after Newman Enterprises is the only way to get Victor, since it is the child Victor loves most. He needs to find out about Victor and Marco and what they did to his family, including Phyllis. He's not being mean, not at all. I just want to see Billy respond to the next "Billy Boy" with a simple, "What's up, Snidely?". I know he may be risking his future with Victoria, but I prefer this Billy to the drinking, gambling Billy any day.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:38 pm

I think Billy is away past due of taking Victor down........Look at all the things he has done to both him and Victoria not to mention everyone else in GC......It's time Victor was held accountable for all his crimes....It may cause some problems for Villy but Billy has to show that SOB that he's not God and he can't go around playing with everyone's lives........The only time Victor loves his family is when he can manipulate them.If they don't do as he say's then he goes out of his way to make their lives a living hell.

I don't know how true this is but I read that the Marco this will be coming out real soon....

The character of Victor is getting to the point were he is becoming pathetic and very unwatchable

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't think I'll be watching Y&R this week. It's only on 3 days this week anyway.....The promo only shows the Winters and all there crap and I'm not in for that.I haven't like this s/l from the get go.......Although I like Joe I never did like the Lily character.If I read that Villy is on then I'll watch it the next day........Tell you the truth I haven't liked much of Y&R lately,just Villy..........

Once this s/l gets going with the Abbott & Newman's(especially Billy going after Victor)then I'll be glued to my TV.When Victoria finds out what Billy is up too,she'll be ugly,but she'll get over it when she finds out what her father has been up to for the past year and that he dragged her into it.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:33 am

villyforever55 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:Some random thoughts -It said in two scoops that Billy going after Victor now just seems plain mean. Victor has given Billy plenty of grief over the years, but I really want Billy to find out about Marco.

Billy deserves a piece of Victor Newman and I want him to have it. Going after Newman Enterprises is the only way to get Victor, since it is the child Victor loves most. He needs to find out about Victor and Marco and what they did to his family, including Phyllis. He's not being mean, not at all. I just want to see Billy respond to the next "Billy Boy" with a simple, "What's up, Snidely?". I know he may be risking his future with Victoria, but I prefer this Billy to the drinking, gambling Billy any day.

My issue is that he doesn't seem to care about his life with Victoria. He lies to her face daily saying he is doing this for her. He is not. He is doing it to stick it to Victor and destroy the company she loves as well. I just roll my eyes. He hates Victor more than he loves Victoria. They making that very clear and that doesn't bode well for them. I get his need to stick it to Victor. Why now though? He just reconciled with Victoria and he already throwing it away. Says a lot.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 pm

I read the recaps and it looks like I didn't miss much..........The only thing is Adam just sold his soul to Victor.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”