Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Burgess was doing such a great job as Billy....I really hate the idea also that he might have been forced out but from all the comments and those items that I have been reading it's starting to look that way.But if BJ was fired at the end of Oct' don't you think we would have heard about his last air date by know because they only tape 4-6 weeks ahead and they usually give us 4-6 weeks notice of him leaving.......BJ did an interview and he said that he originally had planned on relocating his family to LA but didn't because it would have disrupted his daughters life.That was in the SID magazine.

I'm thinking maybe TPTB asked him to work until they break for Christmas,which is around the middle of Dec. I don't know what to believe,so if Burgess says he's leaving because of the stress of commuting from the east to the west.I guess we'll have to take his word for it(but I'm skeptical)....CBS says that BJ will be leaving the role of Billy Abbott,not that he has left and they will recast Billy.

It's kind of funny that BJ isn't on twitter very much anymore...............I just hope they don't wreck Villy just in order to bring in a new actor.

Then from what I'm reading they may be recasting a new Adam at the beginning of next year.So here we go again another Billy and another Adam to get use too...This show is getting out of control with there recasting.pretty soon it will be all of Jill's friends and we'll have none of the old actor's left

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Sometimes I wished that I'd never joined social media. There was far more less stress when you didn't know what was happening to the actor's on our show......It seems to have been nothing but a swinging door since JFP took over the show.You feel so bad for them but there is nothing you can do about it.

Like I said before once Burgess does his last scene on our screen's I'm going to take a break from the show.....I don't know for how long but it will be for awhile.I gave Y&R up for 5 years the last time and the only thing that brought me back to it was Billy Miller and when he left I was going to give it up but then along came Burgess so I stayed and know there will be nothing to keep me watching.I love Amelia but I'm not putting myself through an hour of hell for one person.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:50 pm

I read an item last week that said Burgess Jenkins opted out as Billy Abbott on Y&R but there not sure how there going to write him out yet............I just hope they don't do something stupid and break Villy up in the process.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:12 am

It show's a picture of Billy,Victoria,Jack,Phyllis,& Victor.

The caption reads..........Hatred runs deep and this time an unlikely alliance could take Victor Newman down

I remember reading an article that EB did and he said that Victor has gotten away with the Marco thing for know but secrets always seem to come out just when you least expect them too.

There was a spoiler not to long ago that said Victor will go on trial.......So I wonder if that's how Phyllis is going to bring Victor down.........In one of the spoilers it says that Phyllis doesn't want to involve Billy in this because of Victoria.......So maybe Phyllis and Billy have there own agenda to bring down Victor......

If Billy goes after Victor that will for sure break up Billy and Victoria

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:17 pm

The Villy scene's were so cute today.

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 am

So Billy and Phyllis are going to work together to bring Victor down.I wonder if Phyllis will tell Billy about Marco.Jack and Phyllis get into an argument this week about her latest plan and he tells her that Victor is out for blood and I doesn't want Billy caught in the cross fire.If Phyllis does tell Billy about Marco do you think that he will think that Victoria new all along and kept it a secret.It wouldn't be they first time Victoria lied and kept secrets for her father.

I read that BJ is still working but they don't know for how much longer.So I wonder if this is his exit s/l

JH said that the actor's don't like to be in a happy relationship because that means no s/l.JH also said that they would be breaking up Adam & Chelsea,a couple doesn't stay happy or stay together very long.Don't forget this is a soap.It's not called a drama for nothing.you have to keep things exciting.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Burgess tweeted that what Billy and Phyllis is doing is dangerous but it's fun.....

Victoria doesn't trust that Billy isn't up to something,so there's probable going to be some trouble coming there way.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Burgess tweeted that what Billy and Phyllis is doing is dangerous but it's fun.....

IMO ...........Victoria doesn't trust that Billy isn't up to something,so there's probable going to be some trouble coming there way.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Yes, I saw that tweet. And it is fun. Billy has owed Victor for so long for the things he's done, including Victor constantly calling him 'Billy Boy'. Such disrespect. I just wish Billy would respond with a "Snidely" or 'Lurch' comment, just once. It will probably cause some problem for Villy, but this is what they do, this is their dance. At this point, the one thing Billy has on his side is that Victor always underestimates Billy, so maybe this time Billy will get a few blows in before Victor realizes what's really happening. Billy is smart, he has just never really been conniving. It's way past time for it. But Phyllis needs to tell Billy about the Marco fiasco and then Billy just needs to play it cool.

Team Villy!!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:14 am

villyforever55 wrote:Yes, I saw that tweet. And it is fun. Billy has owed Victor for so long for the things he's done, including Victor constantly calling him 'Billy Boy'. Such disrespect. I just wish Billy would respond with a "Snidely" or 'Lurch' comment, just once. It will probably cause some problem for Villy, but this is what they do, this is their dance. At this point, the one thing Billy has on his side is that Victor always underestimates Billy, so maybe this time Billy will get a few blows in before Victor realizes what's really happening. Billy is smart, he has just never really been conniving. It's way past time for it. But Phyllis needs to tell Billy about the Marco fiasco and then Billy just needs to play it cool.

Team Villy!!

I have to disagree with "never" been conniving. He's been on good behavior since he lost Delia. Restless Style was where he regularly practiced his conniving ways. It gave us Villy. Had he not investigated (underhandedly) and published Vicki's affair, she never would have gone after him for the grand juror thing, landing him in jail so she could go taunt him, giving us that wonderful test of their chemistry. Still love that jail scene.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”