Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:21 pm

I won't be suffering through another Billy recast I will just quite watching. I refuse to invest in yet another Billy Abbott.......It seems that JFP doesn't know when she has a good think .......You know the old saying "If it's not broke don't fix it"

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Villy wasn't on again today and it doesn't look good for tomorrow either.

According to the spoilers Phyllis ally is Billy.......Phyllis says Jack doesn't want revenge and Billy says he doesn't want to go after Victor because of Victoria.....So they secretly team up together to expose Victor and bring him to justice.

I also read that Jason Thompson signed an extension with GH in order to wrap up this s/l he is in,so he will be on canvas until 2016.(GH) only tapes 3 weeks ahead.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Burgess resigned stating due to family matters.........no date to when he is finished taping or his last air date.

It's all over twitter that Justin Hartly has been cast in a prime time pilot for NBC and if it gets picked up he will be leaving Y&R

Burgess just signed a new contract in June and know he is leaving

Justin just signed a new 2 year contract and he may be leaving

So here we go again,history repeating itself.......recasts again of Billy and Adam

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm alittle confused on how they can fire someone who is on contract.........

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:19 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:I'm alittle confused on how they can fire someone who is on contract.........

Apparently they can let someone go every thirteen weeks even if there on contract.......So when it comes right down to it that contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:08 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I'm alittle confused on how they can fire someone who is on contract.........

Apparently they can let someone go every thirteen weeks even if there on contract.......So when it comes right down to it that contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.

That is dumb, why bother with a contract. I'm just hoping that they don't destroy Villy to somehow explain any possible new Billy. I am fine with a new actor (if we must get one) just coming in without a big commotion.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:02 am

Burgess did an interview just before he announced he was leaving Y&R.......BJ said that his original plan was to relocate his family to LA but didn't because it would have disrupted his daughters life....(BJ must be a wonderful father and loves his daughter very much to put her needs before his own career.)

Burgess recently directed an independent film called "Find a way"....It's a true story about a football player who tragically dies in his sleep,leaving behind a grieving family.

I will miss Burgess more than I though I would.........But he has to do what's best for him and his family.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:27 am

I'm thinking that after Burgess has his last air date I'm going to take a break from Y&R for awhile.....I'm just sick and tired of the Victor Newman show.......EB seems to dominate the Y&R screen anymore and I'm just sick of Victor.He does what he wants to whom ever he wants and never pays for any of his crimes......Y&R is just getting so predictable.

If you watch GH or DOOL,who pretty well know that's what's going to happen on Y&R in the next few months.Pratt copies from other show's he does nothing that is original.......Like the Newman Towering Inferno.......The exact same thing happened on GH with their hotel fire a couple of years ago..

I'm also so sick of all these recasts.......Phelps firing people just in order for her to get her friend on the show has become a joke............I think if she had of worked with BJ about his situation of commuting problem BJ probably would have stayed.

I don't care what anyone says I am not totally convinced that Burgess left on his own.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:30 am

Burgess already announced that he will be leaving the show

Billy Miller joins the cast of prime time show Urban Cowboys.Talk is that Miller could be leaving the role of Jason on GH for his prime time show.

Justin Hartley has been cast in an NBC Drama pilot......Talk is that Justin could be vacating the role of Adam in early 2016

Eileen Davidson is returning to the reality TV show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills......The last time she was on that show she wasn't on Y&R very much

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:38 am

Readers Poll........Billy/Victoria # 4...... last week they were # 7

Amelia # 5...........Burgess didn't make the top 5

Return to “The Young and the Restless”