Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:21 pm

No word on when Burgess is done shooting or when his last appearance is. Strange.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Johnny and Katie were taping last week someone said.

Amelia said in her live chat she said that she had to tape her scene's for that day and that there is a lot of good fun stuff coming up

They should be starting to tape there Christmas scene's soon.

I know when I was on the Sony sight it said that Burgess will be exiting the role of Billy on Y&R.Not that he has.

I know when Jessica Collins and Billy Miller left they told us about there last air dated about 6 weeks before hand,so I'm hoping they do the same this time.Give us lots of notice.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 pm

All I want is to see a Villy family Christmas and Villy together for New Years.....Is that too much to ask for.

I don't think it is because by the sounds of it Victoria may be without Billy for quite some time.They need to have that connection before he leaves.

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:17 pm

greengrass wrote:All I want is to see a Villy family Christmas and Villy together for New Years.....Is that too much to ask for.

I don't think it is because by the sounds of it Victoria may be without Billy for quite some time.They need to have that connection before he leaves.

VILLY FOREVER

Agreed. They didn't have that last year, so this year is a must, Thanksgiving too. Whatever happens, Villy must be strong and together before BuJ makes his exit. NewestBilly Should have a strong place from which to start.

Team Villy!!

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:29 am

Deana4Villy wrote:
greengrass wrote:It seems that Burgess has a lot going for him.....He's an actor,script writer,director,and producer.

I just read that he wrote,stared in and directed the movie HERO

He is a very talented man............Good looking and sexy to boot.

All kidding aside I can see where Burgess is coming from with all this stress of commuting from the east coast to the west coast all the time,he's away from his family.and that must be hard on him.Where I think most of the other actor's on the show live right around LA......If nothing else stress can cause a lot of major health problems.

I've been looking for Hero for over a year. BJ had tweeted it was an exclusive release to Walmart, so I've checked multiple times for it. I saw the trailer and a BTS video and it looked inspiring.

Message for Deana4Villy Regarding Hero

I hope you see this. I'm not sure if you remember, but we chatted about both Billy Miller and Burgess Jenkins a while back on the GH thread about both of these great actors. I love both of them and use to watch Burgess when he was on Army Wives when it was still airing. I was sad to hear he was leaving Y and R because I thought he did an excellent job in the role as Billy, but I understand how hard the commute must have been for him.

I wanted you to know that I found Hero on Amazon just today as I was looking for it as well. I don't post very often and not sure how else to get this information to you. I knew you were looking for the movie so hopefully you will see this. A new DVD is $8.39.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:30 am

It was to late to edit my above post, but it is also available from Walmart online, but for some reason the price was higher $12.36. It may be because it says widescreen. You order it online and you can then choose the option of picking it up at your local store.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:01 am

Jacee Wojo wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:
greengrass wrote:It seems that Burgess has a lot going for him.....He's an actor,script writer,director,and producer.

I just read that he wrote,stared in and directed the movie HERO

He is a very talented man............Good looking and sexy to boot.

All kidding aside I can see where Burgess is coming from with all this stress of commuting from the east coast to the west coast all the time,he's away from his family.and that must be hard on him.Where I think most of the other actor's on the show live right around LA......If nothing else stress can cause a lot of major health problems.

I've been looking for Hero for over a year. BJ had tweeted it was an exclusive release to Walmart, so I've checked multiple times for it. I saw the trailer and a BTS video and it looked inspiring.

Message for Deana4Villy Regarding Hero

I hope you see this. I'm not sure if you remember, but we chatted about both Billy Miller and Burgess Jenkins a while back on the GH thread about both of these great actors. I love both of them and use to watch Burgess when he was on Army Wives when it was still airing. I was sad to hear he was leaving Y and R because I thought he did an excellent job in the role as Billy, but I understand how hard the commute must have been for him.

I wanted you to know that I found Hero on Amazon just today as I was looking for it as well. I don't post very often and not sure how else to get this information to you. I knew you were looking for the movie so hopefully you will see this. A new DVD is $8.39.

Thank you. Believe it or.not, I had tried to search both sites before, but came up empty handed I hadn't tried recently, though. Thanks again. With Christmas coming, I don't think it will be an immediate purchase for me, but maybe after the holidays, if you get it, please let me know what you think.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:35 am

Someone asked Melody Thomas Scott about Burgess and her reply was .............I don't know if it's a recast but Burgess announced yesterday that he is leaving..........That was dated Nov 6th,so he must still be working.........At least I hope he is so we can get to see him that much longer.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Villy was on today and their on again tomorrow.

Billy took his idea to Jack about letting Victor have some of Jabot's office space in order to rebuild his company and Jack took the idea to Victor,well Victoria new about this officer because Billy talked to her about it first and she though it was a good idea.Victor tuned Jack down flat.Victoria told him it was a nice office that Jack made him and he was being as stubborn as a mule and she said if you don't want my advice then you can build it without me.

VILLY FOREVER

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Sage was very rude to Victoria today. I read some posts about how Vicky was in the wrong for wanting a service. I just feel like she can never be given any credit when it is due and others (Adam) get it when it isn't deserved.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”